SOTD : Saturday 6 August - Friday 12 August 2022.

Hope you had a lovely anniversary!

Happy birthday - I wish you an excellent day. - cheers - I.

Happy Birthday, have a great day

Paul.

Abd a very happy birthday to you

Happy 2nd 22nd anniversary Chris.

Happy birthday Jim

Happy Birthday....Have a great day.

Happy Birthday Jim !

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday!

Wishing you a grand day!
Happy Birthday
Much thanks gentlemen.

SOTD: 11/08/2022

Razor: Hone 15s
Blade: Astra SP, 3rd use
Brush: Knothead Brush Works 26mm AP Shave Co. Synbad
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Pre-Shave Cream Sensitive Cream
Soap: Signature Capra Insurium Puck
Aftershave: Proraso Green Aftershave
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

My best shave yet from the Hone 15s, this is pretty much all I wanted from it in steel! BBS and the added refreshment from the Proraso and Signature Capra Insurium was a perfect start to the day. Enjoy your day guys!

Happy anniversary.

Bowl lather - Giles
Head - Leaf (Astra SP 1)
Face - Thorn (Astra SP 2)
Edwin Jagger Silvertip Fibre 25mm
MWF
Homemade witch-hazel with glycerin, lavender, tea tree and peppermint essential oils
Barts Unscented Bonce Balm
Terre d’Hermès EDT

A rare morning shave for me. This was my second use of the Thorn and I’m very impressed. My first thoughts after the first use was maybe I should have ordered the Twig as I found it a bit on the aggressive side for me but maybe I wasn’t using the correct angle as today I had about as perfect a shave as I’ve ever had. The Leaf got my head almost billiard ball smooth with 2 passes and I touched up the few fuzzy patches with the Thorn. Two passes on the face with very minor touch ups resulted same finish as my head. This is a great combo for head and face shavers. I am a daily shaver for head and face so I will probably alternate the Thorn with my Blackland Vector on my face as I find it slightly milder, plus it has a more luxurious feel.