SOTD : Saturday 6 August - Friday 12 August 2022.

Seems that way after looking at their new scents of which the carrot of temptation dangles itself in front of my nose and wallet.

I do see the old scents still available in wooden bowls but on their website it is all aluminium tins.

Still, I might just take the carrot of financial ruin
Yes…I have looked at the website…please no…there has to be an end to the rabbit hole:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:…Bergamot & Amber has me twitching….:rolleyes::)

#15 w/Stiring Sharp Dressed Man soap and ASView attachment 91799

You win "Razor of the Day"!!!

winner-trophy-on-sky-background-picture-id954927950

Razor = Timeless Bronze
Blade = Gillette Blue ( 2 )
Brush = C&H Gold & Navy V 14 Fanchurian
Soap = Aquarius By Pinnacle Grooming with matching splash
Balm = ES Fragrance Free

15CFBCD5-4DC0-4187-830F-D849591003DC.jpegNot to bad a shave today but not up to my usual standard i like
The Razor for me i can’t get to grips with, iv had it long enough to decide & everytime i decide to use it im never overly impressed.
Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t actually a bad shave but for me the razor just isn’t all it’s cracked up to me.
If it performed as well as it looks we would be on to a winner but for me it’s a 6/10 at best.
The big question is do i keep it or get rid.
i don’t sell anything really and end up with a good few quids worth of gear i’m not that keen on.
I ask myself is it worth keeping to use it a few times a year
probably not.
The Brush however is first class & im sure you guys all know how good C&H knots are no point in going on.
The soap also first class,
Aquarius my wife’s star sign & yes she bought it for my birthday a couple of years ago.
i said why didn’t you get me my star sign it’s my birthday lol.
Woman being Woman there’s no rhyme & reason sometimes
Never mind a 6/10 shave so onwards & upwards to tomorrow
Stay Safe Guys

My shave for this evening was themed...

20220810_205352.jpg

The crawl - Occams Enoch
Breaststroke - Schick Proline
Backstroke - Cadman 24mm Tuxedo
Butterfly - MDC Rose
Doggy paddle - Colegen moisturiser

'It was 10 minutes before the synchronised swimming team realised there was no water and they still had their clothes on'

After cycling 10 miles this morning my wife and I took the two granddaughters swimming. I never thought one and half hours with two little people would be so knackering. But then again it was our 22nd wedding anniversary today and what a better way to spend it?

22 years for the second time that is, being as we were married and divorced from each other before. 22 far better years though. As someone said at the second wedding, 'If this ain't illegal then it bloody well should be'

Fortunately for us we are legal. And very happy

As for the shave. Top drawer stuff on a bottom drawer related day with high expectations and expectations met. That was until the blade found itself wedged in the end of my thumb. I told you the blade loading on the Enoch was fucking dodgy. Nothing a plaster couldn't fix.

But a very happy shave, digits apart. And in parts.

And a return to those wonderfully talented ladies and their new release. Must be a new album due which is good news here. Enjoy.....

My shave for this evening was themed...

View attachment 91815

The crawl - Occams Enoch
Breaststroke - Schick Proline
Backstroke - Cadman 24mm Tuxedo
Butterfly - MDC Rose
Doggy paddle - Colegen moisturiser

'It was 10 minutes before the synchronised swimming team realised there was no water and they still had their clothes on'

After cycling 10 miles this morning my wife and I took the two granddaughters swimming. I never thought one and half hours with two little people would be so knackering. But then again it was our 22nd wedding anniversary today and what a better way to spend it?

22 years for the second time that is, being as we were married and divorced from each other before. 22 far better years though. As someone said at the second wedding, 'If this ain't illegal then it bloody well should be'

Fortunately for us we are legal. And very happy

As for the shave. Top drawer stuff on a bottom drawer related day with high expectations and expectations met. That was until the blade found itself wedged in the end of my thumb. I told you the blade loading on the Enoch was fucking dodgy. Nothing a plaster couldn't fix.

But a very happy shave, digits apart. And in parts.

And a return to those wonderfully talented ladies and their new release. Must be a new album due which is good news here. Enjoy.....

Very best Anniversary wishes to you both, Chris.
Ain't marriage great?!!

P

Back
Top Bottom