SOTD : Saturday 6 August - Friday 12 August 2022.

d10EI8D.png

Thursday 08.11.22
Birthday Shave
Pre: Hot washcloth & bloom water
Razor: Gillette ’47 Milord
Blade: Gillette‌ 7 O'clock SharpEdgeYellow
Brush: Ever-Ready Faux Ivory 18mm Silvertip Badger
Soap: ‌OSP Neroli Scented Shaving Soap

My shave for this evening was themed...

View attachment 91815

The crawl - Occams Enoch
Breaststroke - Schick Proline
Backstroke - Cadman 24mm Tuxedo
Butterfly - MDC Rose
Doggy paddle - Colegen moisturiser

'It was 10 minutes before the synchronised swimming team realised there was no water and they still had their clothes on'

After cycling 10 miles this morning my wife and I took the two granddaughters swimming. I never thought one and half hours with two little people would be so knackering. But then again it was our 22nd wedding anniversary today and what a better way to spend it?

22 years for the second time that is, being as we were married and divorced from each other before. 22 far better years though. As someone said at the second wedding, 'If this ain't illegal then it bloody well should be'

Fortunately for us we are legal. And very happy

As for the shave. Top drawer stuff on a bottom drawer related day with high expectations and expectations met. That was until the blade found itself wedged in the end of my thumb. I told you the blade loading on the Enoch was fucking dodgy. Nothing a plaster couldn't fix.

But a very happy shave, digits apart. And in parts.

And a return to those wonderfully talented ladies and their new release. Must be a new album due which is good news here. Enjoy.....

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, may there be 22 more!

Paul.

d10EI8D.png

Thursday 08.11.22
Birthday Shave
Happy birthday - I wish you an excellent day. - cheers - I.

d10EI8D.png

Thursday 08.11.22
Birthday Shave
Happy Birthday, have a great day :)

Paul.

d10EI8D.png

Thursday 08.11.22
Birthday Shave

Abd a very happy birthday to you

View attachment 91815

The crawl - Occams Enoch
Butterfly - MDC Rose

'It was 10 minutes before the synchronised swimming team realised there was no water and they still had their clothes on'

After cycling 10 miles this morning my wife and I took the two granddaughters swimming. I never thought one and half hours with two little people would be so knackering. But then again it was our 22nd wedding anniversary today and what a better way to spend it?

22 years for the second time that is, being as we were married and divorced from each other before. 22 far better years though. As someone said at the second wedding, 'If this ain't illegal then it bloody well should be'

As for the shave. Top drawer stuff on a bottom drawer related day with high expectations and expectations met. That was until the blade found itself wedged in the end of my thumb. I told you the blade loading on the Enoch was fucking dodgy. Nothing a plaster couldn't fix.

And a return to those wonderfully talented ladies and their new release. Must be a new album due which is good news here. Enjoy.....

Animated GIF

Happy Anniversary..

View attachment 91815

The crawl - Occams Enoch
Butterfly - MDC Rose

Happy 2nd 22nd anniversary Chris.
d10EI8D.png

Thursday 08.11.22
Birthday Shave
Happy birthday Jim

d10EI8D.png

Thursday 08.11.22
Birthday Shave
Happy Birthday....Have a great day.

SOTD : 11th August 2022.

8.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Lider Turkish Boar.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl
Lather: Arko Sensitive Shaving Cream.
Blade: Personna Gem PTFE. (D7)
Razor: Ever Ready 1914. (US) (brass)

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Gummy Traditional Turkish Lavender Cologne./Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

Early Morning Shave,

A comfortable shave to finish my shave week off wonderfully.

I personally find the 1914 the most efficient out of all my vintage E-R razors mowing down stubble with effortless ease.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

SOTD 11-Aug
20220808_120353.jpg
Brush: Chubby 2 SiLVERTiP
Soap: B&M Electric Mayhem
Razor: Blackland Era (5)
Blade: GSB (3)

Decent shave this morning, acceptably smooth finish from the Era. Decided to go for the electric mayhem considering this nice warm weather we currently have, pleasant fruity scent (to me). Actually had the Mrs compliment me on this one which surprised me a little, it's not my normal style (hmm maybe she's telling me something) and it is a little stronger than her allergies can usually handle. Either which way I'll call it a win (or perhaps an insult..:unsure:).

Smooth, refreshed and apparently smelling good for once ;)

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

11/08/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - Arko Stick
Razor - Schick J1 1958-64
Blade - NOS Schick Injector
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Kilbreck -Neroli, Rosemary & Jasmine
A/S - Vintage Ferd. Mülhens Vintage 4711 EDC
Wk 32 (6).JPG
Another very easy, comfortable injector shave with the J1, nice in the hand, mild and efficient, giving a smooth and comfortable finish.
The Arco was used crayon style, rubbed onto the wet face then whipped up with the Alpha, easily producing enough for 3 passes if needed.
Happy Birthday Jim @Sicsemty
Congratulations Chris @Satanfriendly on your 2nd 22nd Anniversary, i hope you had a great day.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

View attachment 91815

The crawl - Occams Enoch
Butterfly - MDC Rose

Have a lovely anniversary

Back
Top Bottom