SOTD : Saturday 3 September - Friday 9 September 2022.

View attachment 92987

Karve CB alu - C plate
Lodz Polsilver (3)
Simpson Special best
Capra Deva
warm water
OSP - UKWSS splash.

I must have been sicker than I thought - I've lost two inches off my waist in the last ten days. :confused: - I.

It's taken me dieting since March, starving myself to near death and over a 1000Km (including pre Lands End challenge) of cycling to lose 2 inches. What is it you say you've got?

Hope you are on the mend Iain and be well

Tuesday 6th September

AL9nZEWnylbWbmoj4P01D80r78q-DkHIjTU_slRMvRVF1T9NnSxUzlHqZgbK0YU1nR324nJMzwRAE_RyV16JzN5OAyhawsgWhC7MRuJ70EbLWRBqB_oYkEQl9MaFWrny_e6uKpb2pHE7oMRfiXeGgQmo8AX--g=w1200

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
L'Occitane Cade Shaving Bowl & DSC Professional w/Synbad Synthetic 26mm
Wilkinson Sword Hydro Advanced & Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Skin Protection Advanced Cartridge
Pitralon Classic Aftershave

Wed 7 SR SOTD
Soap Stirling Haverford
Brush SOC Cherry Wood Boar
Razor Wade & Butcher 7/8 "Steamship" Wedge
Aftershave Stirling Haverford Splash
Super nice soap & splash for the aromatic scent and a creamy slick lather...whip-up by the excellent soft boar brush...
I am just partial to old heavier grind razors...and this heavyweight is a softy despite the look. The edge is excellent after putting it through the buffalo leather...
20220907_095231.jpg

SOTD 07-Sep
20220816_092049.jpg
Brush: PAA Switchback Oumo Silk
Soap: B&M TFMOM
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Feather Professional (3)

Decent shave this morning, this B&M is an odd one, I keep swinging between 'that's really nice" to "dear lord who emptied an ashtray", I just don't get it! Either which way a very good irritation free finish.

The vector always does a fantastic job and gives a long lasting finish, but I don't think it would ever become my desert razor, oddly it just seems too easy, doesn't make sense I know!

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
07/09/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Vintage Vulfix service #3 1950's
Soap - Signature Soap Britannia
Razor - Ever Ready 1912, Peerless Deluxe set, 1951
Blade - GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Lotion
A/S - Body Shop Arber EDT
Wk 36 (5).JPG
A new blade in the "Peerless" giving a wonderfully smooth finish.
The knot fell out of the old Vulfix the other day when i was checking it over, easily refitted using a glue gun, it has held up so far, hopefully it will last a while longer, it is my softest boar brush, so nice to use.
The original balm from Barts is on its last legs, luckily i have a new version - the "Ben Lomond" waiting in the wings.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:
7 September

D R Harris Arlington
Simpson Duke 3
ES Claymore Evolution
Feather Professional
Signature Soaps Hibernia splash

034EDFB7-A1DC-4A2C-AF74-202EB118FE9C.jpeg
Second shave in a row with the Claymore, and another very fine shave this morning. The Claymore Evolution works well for me giving consistently close and comfortable shaves with the Feather Professional blade. Feather blades are the only blades that fit in this early Claymore, but I have felt no need to try others, the shaves being that good.

Back
Top Bottom