SOTD : Saturday 29th January-Friday 4th February 2022.

Razor = One Blade Core
Blade = Feather
Brush = Solar Flair By PAA
Soap = Sol Cal Hipster By A&E with matching Splash
Balm = Nivea Skin Energy
C6B26B7D-7800-480A-81BE-55835A0E59C7.jpegWell man what a shave a straight 10 although not for the purists.

Iv only used this Razor once before and i described it as the best shave iv ever had but the razor is soulless & boring and everything in between that makes me not want to use it but the reality is the build quality & the shave itself is second to none
infact these one blade razors could be the ultimate razor for people that don’t want to be like us and try different products.
Fug it i’m going to use it more often & get it in a rotation, i’m not a purist.
The Soap for me is up there with my best scents and this is 100% one of my desert island soaps,
but that’s ok it’s a big desert island and just about every soap i have is my desert island soap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .
Anyway lads The Purists won’t agree but a 10/10 shave
Onwards & Upwards
Stay Safe

Prep: Razorock pre barba
Bowl: Saponificio Varesino Olive Wood
Brush: Saponificio Varesino 2.0 Olive Wood
Soap: Brutalt bra
Razor: Wolfman WR1 OC Darwin
Blade: Voskhod
AS: Antiga Barbearia de Bairro Ribeira Porto

SOTD-20220129.jpg

Best Regards
Marco

Sun 30 SOTD
Soap Stirling Iced Pineapple
Brush Yaqi 24mm Green Mink
Razor Yaqi DLC
Blade SuperMax Super Stainless 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Lemon Chill + Stirling Iced Pineapple Splash
Excellent soap! A very nice intoxicating scent, cooling sensation, a richly creamy and slick lather...
Uneventful shave with the razor and blade combination. 3passes for a bbs/dfs result. Aftershaves were just awesome cool!
20220130_091042.jpg

Three days without a shave, heaven forbid and so a very welcome start to a new SOTD week with a shave themed, 'Atarat Ichinads'

20220129_163109.jpg

Publice - Tatara Nodachi
Rug bugs - Polsilver Lodz
Willypedes - AP Shaving 24mm Cashmere
Bush fairies - Signature Soaps Capra Insuriam

The body lice dance

After three days of facial neglect and 'Wot no shave?' what an absolute delight to find time for face meets thin slivers of sharp metal. And what a super bit of razormanship to carry said thin sliver of metal. This Nodachi is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine. It may not have the ultimate close finish of say the Ikon B1, but it ain't that far off and much user friendly and smooth. With the Lodz blade, three days of wiry growth demolished in three easy, comfortable and quick passes. Heavenly bliss.

On another note this new to me Signature Soaps gave the usual Signature performance. Mint based scents are not really me, but this one settled down quite mildly and I actually ended up rather liking it. If not a bit minty. A body odour thing.

Altogether a very welcome and wonderful shave with super results. Ultimately refreshing.

Hope your weekend are going well.

It seems a long time since some Babymetal, so it is over to those little musical phenomenons to sing you out......

SOTD : 30th January 2022.

b.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Omega 10051.
Face Lather.
Lather: Scottish Fine Shaving Soap.
Blade: Personna PTFE SS Injector. (D2)
Razor: Schick Type G Injector.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./ Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./ Denim Original EdT.

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

Another wonderful performance from the Schick Injector....The Omega 10051 is a great little brush and worked really well with the Scottish Fine Soap building up a slick protective lather in no time.

A comfortable 2 pass + pick ups smooth shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Denim Original EdT to the chest & pulse points.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy Sunday Ladies & Gentlemen. :cool:

30/01/22
Pre - Shower
Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Blue Resin
Soap - Ariana & Evans L'Orange Verte
Razor - Focus R28
Blade - Wizamet Super Iridium (6)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm & Lotion
A/S - Pinaud Gents Gin

Wk06 (2).JPG
A nice early morning shave while the house was quiet. The Focus shavette is a wonderful little tool, today with the Wizamet half-blade on its 6th outing worked well and just started to go off on the final strokes, struggling a little on the tougher chin stubble.
2 Passes WTG then a mixed XTG/ATG pass has left me smooth and unmarked.
Yes, i did enjoy that.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Back
Top Bottom