SOTD : Saturday 25th December-Friday 31st December 2021.

And today's shave could only be themed one thing, 'A Happy Christmas you wonderful shavateers'

View attachment 82001

Have - Rocnel Elite
A - Polsilver Lodz
Happy - AP(?) 24mm Cashmere
Xmas - Officina Artigiana
All - L'Occitane Cade balm
Of - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos Cologne
You - Yes, I do. I love all of you

And to throw in an extra as a bargain. My birthday shave. And a beautiful shave at that.

Have a lovely one with your families all you TSR folk and I wish you all the very best.

What else could you ever want? Christmas Beaver?

A Belated Happy Birthday Hope you had a cracking day.

And today's shave could only be themed one thing, 'A Happy Christmas you wonderful shavateers'

View attachment 82001

Have - Rocnel Elite
A - Polsilver Lodz

And to throw in an extra as a bargain. My birthday shave. And a beautiful shave at that.

Have a lovely one with your families all you TSR folk and I wish you all the very best.

Hi Chris,
Missed that ! Happy Birthday.
Mike

SOTD : 26th December 2021.

26.jpg

Shaving Recipe For today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Sea Salt & Fennel Extract 2 in1 Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap with Mint Extracts.
Brush: Lider Turkish Boar.
Face Lather.
Lather: Derby Shaving Soap bowl.
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome.(D2)
Razor: Lord L125.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Osmanli Lemon Eau De Cologne./Wilko Fruits Lemon & Black Pepper Body Butter.

Greetings,

( Boxing Day Shave)

Maiden shave with the Derby Shaving Soap Bowl which was one of the few small Christmas presents i ordered for myself as it's been a while since i last purchased anything shaving related....Like it's shave stick sibling the soap bowl produces great lather in a short space of time....The soap residual slickness & protection are excellent equal to the shave stick if not better for it's lather density IMHO.....The scent of both the Derby & Arko soaps is something i personally don't mind to my sense of smell it's just a 'clean pleasant soap/lemon scent' which like the vast majority of shaving soaps with a few rules to the exception the scent vanishes after i have done my cold water face.

All in all it's a good acceptable shaving soap which i look forward to using again in my future shaves...As always opinions are very subjective, especially when it comes to Turkish shaving soap scents.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable boxing day shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a small dollop of Wilko Fruits Lemon & Black Pepper Body Butter.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine...After a few domestic duties i will continue to get some well earned rest. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your boxing day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Sun 26 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Lemon Lime Cedarwood
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mojito 2 Band Badger
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Gillette 7 O'clock Super Stainless 1st
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Wintergreen + Yaqi Lemon Lime Cedarwood Splash
Very nice qualities from this soap! Mild pleasant scent & the lather is just impeccably rich, creamy, and slick...created wonderfully with the awesome brush...perfect!
An excellent shave with the razor and blade pairing! Just smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a mostly bbs finish. Yesterday's Karve SB-F is more efficient. Very enjoyable nonetheless and super aftershaves to top-off a great session!
20211226_124843.jpg

Sunday 26th December
Yaqi Robin - Old Spice Original - Ever Ready Lather Catcher - GEM Stainless Coated #1 - Old Spice AS - Aloe Vera Gel
NL8C3tg.jpg

A newly acquired ER lather catcher was won on eBay late in November. The Yaqi brush was delivered about the same time. Then my lovely wife decided to wrap them up as part of my Xmas gift.
I'm so happy for my first run out, especially with a razor I've been coveting for a long time.

P.S Belated Birthday wishes Chris.

View attachment 82001

Have - Rocnel Elite
A - Polsilver Lodz

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday

26/12/21
Pre - Pears Transparent Original Face wash
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - Arran soap Co. Machrie
Razor - PILS 101 NL Hi Polished "Thor's Hammer"
Blade - Feather Hi Stainless
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Arran soap Co. Machrie
A/S - Arran soap Co. Machrie
Wk 52 (11).JPG
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.