SOTD : Saturday 24th July to Friday 30th July 2021.

25/07/2021

Razor: ATT Windsor Pro SB90
Blade: GSB (1)
Brush: Shavemac TSR 2015 LE
Soap: P&B Interlinked
ASL: Nivea 2 Phase
ASB: None

View attachment 74201
Soap, brush and razor are all first time uses for me. Always a risk if things don't work out. This was a fantastic shave. @phoenixandbeau have done a great job with this soap - well done Kerry. This may become a favourite. I'm tempted to order the splash and balm to go with it. It's my birthday today - perhaps I should treat myself!

I'll comment further on the Windsor Pro after a few more uses but first impressions are favourable. Very favorable.
Happy Birthday :D May your day be filled with fun laughter and being spoiled rotten.
:cool: (y)

I carried onto the second shave as it is reputed to have a bit of a break in period where the second shave can be a lot smoother, but if I go one, two, three, four, five times over an area on my jawline and it's still scratchy, then pull a Gillette Guard over it once to get smooth, then something is off.

Yep! It could well be a dud blade, but the speed these things run through the machinery, it's likely to be a dud pack and I really don't want to spend that much on another pack. Even with a good pack (and that's assuming this one is dud), I don't think it'll be the holy grail for me ,,,
I had problems in the past with a Kai and the Feather popular. The Kai Blade is slightly bigger than other makes and I occasionally had problems getting the blade properly seated in the razor. Made a big difference to the results.

Today’s shave,

Soap. …… Floris 89
Brush. ….. Beehive/ maggards 26mm 2 band shd
Razor. ….. Karve sb. (c)
Blade. ….. Gillette 7 o’clock yellow
Asb. …… Baxters
ASL. …… Jovian Musk

3 passes, no errors . Super smooth, smelling good.
Stay safe, enjoy the rest of your weekend
64B5CBAA-56B9-487A-B665-1E817729B4F3.jpeg

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201
Soap, brush and razor are all first time uses for me. Always a risk if things don't work out. This was a fantastic shave. @phoenixandbeau have done a great job with this soap - well done Kerry. This may become a favourite. I'm tempted to order the splash and balm to go with it. It's my birthday today - perhaps I should treat myself!

I'll comment further on the Windsor Pro after a few more uses but first impressions are favourable. Very favorable.
Happy Birthday Chris, hope you have an amazing day :)

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201

Happy birthday Chris, eat drink and be merry and treat yourself to that splash! :)

Paul.

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201

Happy birthday Chris, enjoy your day:)

Happy birthday @Boycie83 have a good one.

Happy Birthday hope it’s a good en !

Happy birthday fella

Love my Windsor Pro (y)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Happy Birthday :D May your day be filled with fun laughter and being spoiled rotten.
:cool: (y)

@Boycie83 - happy birthday mate. Enjoy yourself. - yours - I.

Happy Birthday Chris, hope you have an amazing day :)

Happy birthday Chris, eat drink and be merry and treat yourself to that splash! :)

Paul.

Happy birthday Chris, enjoy your day:)
Thank you chaps

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201

And a very happy one of those birthday things to you.

How much do we have to purchase from you being its your day?

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201

Happy Birthday Chris

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201

Happy Birthday,Chris ;)

25/07/2021

View attachment 74201

Happy birthday Chris. Undoubetedly you will get lots of nice things which will undoubtedly filter through to 'The Emporium' :p

Back
Top Bottom