SOTD : Saturday 24th July to Friday 30th July 2021.

Been looking at it, as I love the design. Those additional base plates are expensive! What’s your plate preference?
The first two plates are more than enough to keep me happy, the 0.67 is similar to a Feather AS-D2 and the 0.86 is similar to a Karve C/D plate, (using a Souplex blade)
I think most shavers who like a medium assertive shave would be ok with the 0.86 plate.
Paul.

25/07/2021

Razor: ATT Windsor Pro SB90
Blade: GSB (1)
Brush: Shavemac TSR 2015 LE
Soap: P&B Interlinked
ASL: Nivea 2 Phase
ASB: None

View attachment 74201
Soap, brush and razor are all first time uses for me. Always a risk if things don't work out. This was a fantastic shave. @phoenixandbeau have done a great job with this soap - well done Kerry. This may become a favourite. I'm tempted to order the splash and balm to go with it. It's my birthday today - perhaps I should treat myself!

I'll comment further on the Windsor Pro after a few more uses but first impressions are favourable. Very favorable.
Happy Birthday Mate hope you have a fantastic day.

And a very happy one of those birthday things to you.

How much do we have to purchase from you being its your day?
Buy this and make me happy. It's gold you know:

Thread 'Fatip La Storto Piccolo Gold - £18' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/fatip-la-storto-piccolo-gold-18.54919/

Happy Birthday mate What you buying to treat yourself?

Happy Birthday Chris

Happy Birthday,Chris ;)

Happy birthday Chris. Undoubetedly you will get lots of nice things which will undoubtedly filter through to 'The Emporium' :p

Happy Birthday Mate hope you have a fantastic day.

Thanks guys

25/07/2021

Razor: ATT Windsor Pro SB90
Blade: GSB (1)
Brush: Shavemac TSR 2015 LE
Soap: P&B Interlinked
ASL: Nivea 2 Phase
ASB: None

View attachment 74201
Soap, brush and razor are all first time uses for me. Always a risk if things don't work out. This was a fantastic shave. @phoenixandbeau have done a great job with this soap - well done Kerry. This may become a favourite. I'm tempted to order the splash and balm to go with it. It's my birthday today - perhaps I should treat myself!

I'll comment further on the Windsor Pro after a few more uses but first impressions are favourable. Very favorable.

Happy birthday Chris, and I hope you have an excellent day.

You are allowed to order some shaving soap/blades/nasal hair trimmers before falling asleep on the sofa after drinking too much adult grape juice or Special Brew.

Sunday 25th July
Yaqi Heavy Metal - Hampshire Wool Fat No2 Lavender & Tea Tree - Stoll Jr 3D Lather Catcher - Gem Stainless Coated #3 - Cien X-Bolt A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
fhBcy9G.jpg

Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary with a family meal together.
Back in 1981 we were married four days before the wedding of Charles and Diana. How things have changed!

20210725_052809.jpg
SOTD 25th July - themed " I haven't used these enough"
Pre - PAA Cube
Soap - Ach Brito Mogno
Brush - Yaqi Butterscotch 22mm Cashmere
Razor - Merkur 37c Slant
Blade - Super Shave X #2
Post - P&B Spitfire

Firstly - Happy Birthday Chris @Boycie83 - Best Wishes

I had a quick rummage around the Den and pulled things out i haven't really used much due to other items pushing their way to the front.
Everything came together nicely for an easy and smooth 3 passes. With the exception of the brush i think I will use the rest of the ingredient list a bit more often. Forgot how good the Slant is - still a smooth performer.
The brush is OK - but I've found i prefer brushes with a bit more backbone. But for softness on the face - the Cashmere is like being kissed by a cloud.
Take care all and hope a good weekend was had by all.
Great win for the Lions yesterday, fingers crossed for same result next week!

Happy birthday Chris, and I hope you have an excellent day.

You are allowed to order some shaving soap/blades/nasal hair trimmers before falling asleep on the sofa after drinking too much adult grape juice or Special Brew.

Congratulations Chris.

View attachment 74206
SOTD 25th July - themed " I haven't used these enough"
Pre - PAA Cube
Soap - Ach Brito Mogno
Brush - Yaqi Butterscotch 22mm Cashmere
Razor - Merkur 37c Slant
Blade - Super Shave X #2
Post - P&B Spitfire

Firstly - Happy Birthday Chris @Boycie83 - Best Wishes

I had a quick rummage around the Den and pulled things out i haven't really used much due to other items pushing their way to the front.
Everything came together nicely for an easy and smooth 3 passes. With the exception of the brush i think I will use the rest of the ingredient list a bit more often. Forgot how good the Slant is - still a smooth performer.
The brush is OK - but I've found i prefer brushes with a bit more backbone. But for softness on the face - the Cashmere is like being kissed by a cloud.
Take care all and hope a good weekend was had by all.
Great win for the Lions yesterday, fingers crossed for same result next week!
Thanks chaps and happy anniversary Arthur

Sunday 25th July
Yaqi Heavy Metal - Hampshire Wool Fat No2 Lavender & Tea Tree - Stoll Jr 3D Lather Catcher - Gem Stainless Coated #3 - Cien X-Bolt A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
fhBcy9G.jpg

Back in 1981 we were married four days before the wedding of Charles and Diana. How things have changed!
Happy Anniversary Arthur(y)

Sunday 25th July
fhBcy9G.jpg

Congratulations,Arthur

Sunday 25th July
fhBcy9G.jpg

Congratulations to you both , enjoy you day

Sunday 25th July
fhBcy9G.jpg

Happy anniversary enjoy your meal

Sunday 25th July
fhBcy9G.jpg

Wishing you both, a very happy Anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom