SOTD : Saturday 24th July to Friday 30th July 2021.

Wednesday 07.28.21 SOTD
Gillette ‘46-’47 Aristocrat / Gillette Nacet
Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 26mm SHD Gel
GD Amare Special Edition Kairos + Lamb Tallow
Fine Accoutrements Platinum Aftershave Splash

EKJOXtS.png

Thursday 07.29.21 SOTD
Gillette ‘46 Gold Fat Handle Tech / Nacet
Yaqi Rainbow Handle 26mm Brown Synth
B&M Seville Shaving Soap & Aftershave

p3R2qbX.jpg

29th
I was going to say "Pretty much used the same as yesterday" however, realised that was bullshit as I started typing! P&B interlinked was the only thing that was the same! Lathered up with the Stirling 24mm fan, far better and worth a bit in my ears! Used my Lupo.72 rather than GC 84 as yesterdays shave was on a few days growth. As I got them to try out, thought I'd give myself a Treet!!! 2 passes & pick-ups on my jaw line trouble spots. Finished with the Interlinked lotion.
BBS and I smell nice too! Not enough for my wife to to say "Who are you going to see?" (That's executive man territory), but enough for her to say "You smell nice!"

Have a day better than my Teams, Skype and Zoom meeting bonanza that I've got until 18:00!!

E57B8B5A-2B46-4C8D-80D1-D1B7F527B095.jpeg

Semogue TSN L.E.
Merkur 41c
Polsilver Łódź (3/4?)
P&B Coda
Thayer’s Cucumber witch hazel
Pinaud Citrus Musk

I don’t use my little Merkur very often, (not a euphemism!) but when I do I’m rewarded with a close, yet mild and comfortable shave. Very satisfied, and heady with the intoxicating scent of Citrus Musk.

Very good. Enjoy yours chaps.

SOTD 29-July
DSC01814.jpg
Prep: Warm shower and Wood & Spice
Brush: Cadman 30mm Tuxedo
Shaving Cream: Wood & Spice
Razor: Dovo Best 6/8

Been a long while since the dovo saw an outing so dragged it back in for this mornings shave. Billy's edge still doesn't disappoint!

Similarly with the proraso set, hasn't had a look in for a while, still love the smell and it does what it says on the tin.

Refreshed and ready for the pain that is work.

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

29 July

P&B Imperial Rum
PAA The Peregrino
Yaqi Katana
Personna med prep 1/2
Pinaud Clubman VIBR

473745DD-3434-43EE-9CBE-3BEBC9A5F4BB.jpeg

What a wonderful shave with the Yaqi Katana. To look at it appears dangerous because of the big blade gap, but in use it is very smooth and efficient, with no sense of danger at all.

Back
Top Bottom