SOTD : Saturday 24th July to Friday 30th July 2021.

Wednesday 28th July

AM-JKLVbZSWglDiioziYGpLxgvj763PcCr7Qy6qaxg7ZLlV-sqkBx1gYMtUb39Ro9YpzlPlu_Alc4CCmnC_PM-eOVLH2z2xSeOY3fu14-WHiGYV4_T4KZ4PhM8kFF497iKUlIqFJxLNCkCoc8e56sxI_2tJhPw=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
TDS Juniper Shaving Soap
Semogue SOC Butterscotch w/24mm Boar
Yaqi AC V2 w/KCG Handle
Feather Professional (3)
Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla Aftershave Cologne

Again, spot-on! Super single pass shave ...

Last edited:
28 July '21
Prepped with a warm wash. Used my new P&B Interlinked soap with my EJ best badger (I used a smaller brush so I don't coat the inside of my ears!) I like the scent, just a hint of mint and I really get the pepper.
I decided to go for my GC.84 as I had a few days growth, loaded the Elios I used last time, as it was fairly smooth. Finished with the P&B Interlinked post shave lotion, very nice.
Shave was good, but I think I get a better lather with the bigger brushes, so may stay bigger, although I didn't coat my ears using one with a smaller knot!

View attachment 74394
SOTD 28th July 2021

Pre - PAA Cube - unscented
Razor - Gillette Tech - EFB - short fat windrose handle
Blade - Souplex
Soap - Hampfat number 2
Brush - Zenith unbleached boar
Post - Pashana aftershave

It's been a while, so I thought I would take the Tech for a spin and had a lovely shave, the Hampfat Number 2 was refreshing with the Tea Tree oil blending with the Lavender oil.
The brush is everything I could want from a boar bristle brush.

Until the next time,

Paul.
What is an EFB?

Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Cherry Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Stirling Soap ~ Bay Rum
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #15
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)

85006491-7500-4D1A-B54A-B034F107B399.jpeg
refreshing shave to hectic day. Much needed .
soap: Stirling mountain man
Brush: zenith boar unbleached
Razor: ambassador rex (3, 2, 2)
Blade: Gillette nacet #3

third outing with rex - didn’t venture any further yet . Nice and smooth razor that is quite enjoyable - it actually might take over my blackbird as no 1 DE in my small stable. Trying to run down the sample so I can squash another one to the bowl - so here goes again mountain man soap! Lovely scent!

Austere august challenge will also be starting in next few days - so besides MMOC and gem blades , I need to decide what soap to use as well as brush!

Thu 29 SOTD
Soap B&M Seville
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
Razor Karve Brass SB-D
Blade Gillette London Bridge 3rd
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + HA + Aqua Velva Musk
This is an excellent soap! No wonder it's one of B&M's favorites. Beautiful scent, rich creamy and slick lather...outstanding!
Shave with the razor paired with this blade was very enjoyable as well. Just effortless, so smooth and comfortable in 3passes for a bbs finish.
20210729_091722.jpg

SOTD : 29th July 2021.

11.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Cien Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Transparent Bar Soap. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather : OSP Grapefruit & Menthol Shaving Cream.
Blade: Baili Platinum +.(D2)
Razor: Baili BD191.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils. +3 Menthol Crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Alcolado Glacial Mentholated Splash Lotion./Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling PSB.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

Last outing of the Baili Platinum + blade which has surprised me with it's smooth efficiency both the Baili razor & blade duo have performed wonderfully throughout the week with no issues.

The OSP Grapefruit & Menthol cream is great wake up call to my face sensors first thing on the morning.

Only a small amount is required to get a luxurious lather with a very nice citrusy scent and plenty of menthol goodness leaving an excellent post shave feel.

A Enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling PSB.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

CE3CBEAA-4866-4BF5-A313-C6CAA4891291.jpeg

Prep: Shower with Baxter’s of California Daily face wash.

Pre: PAA unscented cube.

Soap: TABAC!

Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia

Razor: Homelike razor

Blade: Persona Viking Sword

My first time trying the legendary tabac and I love it! Can’t believe I’ve left it so long to try. I love the lather, post shave feel and smell. I now am off to source as much old stock as I can get!

View attachment 74434

Prep: Shower with Baxter’s of California Daily face wash.

Pre: PAA unscented cube.

Soap: TABAC!

Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia

Razor: Homelike razor

Blade: Persona Viking Sword

My first time trying the legendary tabac and I love it! Can’t believe I’ve left it so long to try. I love the lather, post shave feel and smell. I now am off to source as much old stock as I can get!
Tabac is great! But here’s to hoping that the new formula isn’t as bad as they made it out to be… (I’ve ordered couple of tabac refill sticks just in case )

Back
Top Bottom