SOTD : Saturday 20 August - Friday 26 August 2022.

Soap - Signature Wicstun
Brush - Omega boar
Blade- Treet Platinum
Razor- Rockwell 6s R4
Home based , operation on Thursday - told that i must self isolate. Am contemplating the last things, death, decay and tax . Happier though after a fantabulos shave withe the above kit. BBS . Dont deserve this good a shave. Thinking of growing a erm beard.hope everything goes well Pete
Hope everything goes well
Best Regards
Brian

Last edited:
Aristocrat #66 with a Nacet blade.

Had a super shave and thought all was going to be good.

I can't work it out, last time I used Ramblin' Man, Mrs D really liked it. This morning not so much - I have been banished to my office, not allowed out until she buggers off, or the smell dissipates enough that she doesn't compare me to Dettol!!!! How she gets Dettol from this I don't know.

Anyhow, I'll just work and shout instructions for coffee - I don't think an outstretched hand with the cry "Brew me, wench!" will work though!

Attachments

• IMG_20220823_090936__01.jpg
    IMG_20220823_090936__01.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10
Tuesday 23rd August
Ever Ready 1914 - Gem Stainless Coated #6 - De Vergulde Hand - Zenith 506 - Blue Stratos AS - Aloe Vera Gel
rT91bYw.jpg

That was nice!

Tuesday August 23, 2022
Razor: Gratiot Krect Spiral Curve Slant
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Jayaruh #303/Synthetic
Soap: Ethos Greenfresh
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Ethos Greenfresh Skin Food Splash
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,386

Off to camp for a few nights with some friends.....................yes I will still be shaving daily......
IMG_20220822_221341299.jpg

Type C Schick repeating injector today. Apart from loading the tray with first blade back to front, and after the mildest start to a shave ever with the blunt back edge of the blade I turned it around and had a great start to the day. Yes, I know, this is the second time something like this has happened to me with an injector razor
Have a good day all.

1E126054-CE6B-474E-B997-C84778F393E0.jpeg

23/08/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm
Soap - Ariana & Evans Asian Plum
Razor - Gillette Fatboy F2
Blade - Personna Med Prep
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Nevis - Amber & Moroccan Jasmine
A/S - Pinaud Brandy Spice
Wk 34 (4).JPG
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Tuesday 23rd August

AL9nZEWvsepT27yNYNa-YQKvk1hWJfQa4YV4yDF6ufPWXItNYOvvlOWGnX1_aK-CX6TUymaU2_9FCYtRUB33Vzl0QyMVF9WDpggTw7fhHZ4cylr_0A3gk78DaDYDFApNT2WIk1EPZmSFJGWxRnvJFoHE9UJ38Q=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
WIckham 1912 English Rose Shaving Soap & DSC Professional w/Synbad Synthetic 26mm
Gillette Hybrid Tech w/Weber Stainless Handle & Permasharp (Vintage) Super Stainless [4]
Rose of Bulgaria Aftershave

Fourth run with this vintage Scottish Permasharp and I'm just getting the sensation that is it starting to wear in. By that, I mean shaves on the first, second and third day all felt just like day one; today, still very good indeed, but just a tick below day one. Very much enjoyed the experience!

Back
Top Bottom