SOTD : Saturday 20 August - Friday 26 August 2022.

SOTD : 20th August 2022.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men DEEP CLEAN Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears with Mint Extracts Transparent Bar Soap
Brush: APShave Co 24mm Cashmere Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Pearlman shaver's Spirit Shaving Soap.
Blade : Feather Hi Stainless .(D1)
Razor : Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel)./Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./Milton Lloyd Essentials No10 EdP.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave.) (Parker DE razor week)

A new shave set up to start the weekend....Its been some time since i last used the Parker 55SL Semi-Slant.. Pearlman shaver's Spirit vegan shaving soap provided an excellent clean scented lather in a short space of time with a good post shave feel...A great made in India razor & soap duo.

The Feather Hi Stainless continued to perform with smooth efficiency mowing through my face & head stubble with effortless ease.

A close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd Essentials No10 EdP to the chest & pulse points.

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

SOTD 20-Aug
20220819_134131.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Mammoth'
Soap: B&M Electric Mayhem
Razor: Tedalus Essence
Blade: Feather Professional (2)

Decent shave this morning with the nicely balanced tedalus. It's an odd looking one but it is a nice shavette. Two pass for a very smooth finish.

Really wanted to get the new kamisori out but have not had the time to hone it yet, too busy prepping a birthday party for the little one. 17 x 3/4 year olds on a farm, I'm wondering whether a go around with a blunt kamisori may have been preferable...pray for me!

Hope everyone has a grand day and hopefully see you on the other side!

Cheers

Marc

20/08/22
Pre - Cold water face wash
Brush - Simpson Duke 2 Best Badger
Soap - Arko Stick
Razor - Pearl Blaze on Ikon SS Bulldog
Blade - 7 o' Clock SP Black
Post - Cold water Rinse,
Balm - Barts Lime Balm
A/S - Armani Code
Screenshot_20220820-073920_Chrome.jpg
Travel set up on this wet Belfast morning.
Stay safe and enjoybyour day All

Today's shave:

rdt220820sifpn.jpg

- Wickham 1912 Club Cola
- Shavemac/Proraso
- Mühle Kosmo with Sputnik blade
- Myrsol Emulsion aftershave balm

:)

Sotd 20/08

Pre shave: PAA cube
Soap: PAA organism 46b ck6
Splash: PAA organism 46b
Balm: PAA organism 46b star jelly
Alum bloc
Bowl: wet the face
Brush: alpha outlaw synthetic 28mm
Razor: homelike taiga
Blade: permasharp 1st use

Scent notes: In short, this stuff is both masculine, delicious and rich. The bitter orange and tobacco absolute help form this very complex blend. The brandy adds a nice, warm boozy note and The benzoin Resin really smooths out the entire collection of notes adding depth. the benzoin during dry down, gives off a subtle vanilla sweetness which adds a spectacular contrast to the slight minty, almost chocolate ghost note born from the combination of the tobacco, orange and burnt sugar.

Had a great shave this morning had a weeks growth and decided to did some PAA out great scent and a brilliant lather really nice scent on the splash and the jelly after the shave .
Also the taiga paired with permasharp was a great combo really nice close but smooth shave
1st pass setting 5
2nd pass setting 4
3rd pass setting 3

Have a good weekend
20220820_081619.jpg20220820_082109.jpg20220820_082134.jpg

IMG_20220820_094657_3.jpg
SOTD 20 August 2022

Razor - Feather Artist Club SR
Blade - Feather Pro
Soap - GFT Eucris cream
Brush - C&H 26mm Silvertip
Post - GFT Eucris Skin Food
Frag - GFT Eucris Edt / Edp

A smooth and efficient shave today with my Feather SR, this razor falls somewhere in between my SS and DX razor's and when used with a Feather Pro blade it can give great results.
The Eucris cream is truly wonderful, letting the blade glide over my skin but through my stubble to give me a very clean shave.
A splash of the Eucris Edt followed by a few spray's of the Edp.
Clean shaven and smelling wonderful! :)
Have a great weekend chaps!

Paul.

Last edited:
Saturday 20th August

Semogue 2020 Finest - Cyril R Salter Lavender (Tallow) - GEM Junior (WWII US Army)/GEM SS - Agua Lavanda Puig

This little razor is giving me shaves which are much more efficient than I remember. Caution is required!
3 passes for a really close result .

I hope the weather picks up. It was my wedding anniversary during the week so Mrs C and I are going out for Afternoon Tea later.

Saturday 20th August

Semogue 2020 Finest - Cyril R Salter Lavender (Tallow) - GEM Junior (WWII US Army)/GEM SS - Agua Lavanda Puig

This little razor is giving me shaves which are much more efficient than I remember. Caution is required!
3 passes for a really close result .

I hope the weather picks up. It was my wedding anniversary during the week so Mrs C and I are going out for Afternoon Tea later.
Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope the weather behaves for your afternoon tea! :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom