SOTD : Saturday 20 August - Friday 26 August 2022.

Saturday

After getting back from the gym this morning, I went for yesterday's arrival of Lea.

For something so inexpensive, I got a really good shave. I had to reload a little before the final pass, that just means I didn't quite get enough on my face and the few swirls on the brush to start with.

A couple of hours later and my face is still what I would class as a DFS if I'd just finished, so must have been fairly good.
The flare tip with the Nacet is super though!

Have a great weekend all.

Attachments

• IMG_20220820_144353__01.jpg
    IMG_20220820_144353__01.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Yes, quite similar. It looks kind of in between a Chubby and Trafalgar. On first impressions I really like it a lot.
I wasn't sure about the 28mm knot but its really opened my eyes. I've always ignored bigger knots thinking them to be stiffer and maybe less comfortable but this totally dispels that theory ............................................. and yet another fkn rabbit-hole opened up ! o_O

The razor feels mild but very efficient to me. I had a decent growth and it took care of it without any graft. YMMV.
I was much the same, preferring 24mm brushes, until I got a Trafalgar T3 (30mm).
So far, the only downside to me of larger brushes is loading from smaller pots.

Saturday 20th August

Semogue 2020 Finest - Cyril R Salter Lavender (Tallow) - GEM Junior (WWII US Army)/GEM SS - Agua Lavanda Puig

This little razor is giving me shaves which are much more efficient than I remember. Caution is required!
3 passes for a really close result .

I hope the weather picks up. It was my wedding anniversary during the week so Mrs C and I are going out for Afternoon Tea later.

And a most happy of anniversaries to you both

Saturday 20th August

Semogue 2020 Finest - Cyril R Salter Lavender (Tallow) - GEM Junior (WWII US Army)/GEM SS - Agua Lavanda Puig

This little razor is giving me shaves which are much more efficient than I remember. Caution is required!

I hope the weather picks up. It was my wedding anniversary during the week so Mrs C and I are going out for Afternoon Tea later.

Congratulations Mr + Mrs C.

Saturday 20th August

Congratulations :)

Saturday AM 2022-08-20
National Radio Day
54ZqZXl.jpg

Rooney 2/1 Faux Ivory Finest (22/56)
Hemingway Accoutrements + Trumper Coconut shaving creams mixture
Paradigm 17-4
Wilkinson London Bridge (6)
Hemingway Accoutrements aftershave
TXYNOPC.jpg

Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope the weather behaves for your afternoon tea! :)

Paul.

Congratulations!

Animated GIF

Both you and your good lady enjoy your day.

Anniversary congratulations to you both

Congratulations Brian!

Congratulations and enjoy you're afternoon !

And a most happy of anniversaries to you both

Congratulations Mr + Mrs C.

Congratulations :)
Thankyou one and all . It was a lovely day!

Back
Top Bottom