SOTD : Saturday 1st January-Friday 7th January 2022.

244BC138-F761-442B-82F7-14C9F9AFFDDB.jpeg

SOTD: 03/01/2022

Razor: Tatara Masamune
Blade: London Bridge , 2nd use
Brush: Oumobrush Silvertip In a Handmade Bog Oak Handle
Bowl: Captains Choice Copper Lather Bowl Standard Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Stirling Orange Chill Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Orange Chill Aftershave
Balm: Bart’s Balm Sample Balm

With it being so mild I decided to brave the orange chill as I wanted to smell that amazing fresh orange zest I’ve yet to find in another soap. As usual the soap, brush and razor didn’t disappoint. As much as I love my Hone I actually think this is the better shaver. Never less than easy and BBS every time, it’s almost as easy to use as the Twig and I particularly like the short handle.
I love the Oumo silvertip knot in this brush but the handle is a bit meh. I will have to investigate how to remove it and find it a better home.

Mon 3rd January

Omega 11126 boar
Arko stick grated
Occams Oren 3dot
Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink ( 5)
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

I missed Shaving yesterday as away and in unfamiliar bathroom,, today I waited until we got Home.Just took my time and as a result was rewarded with a nice close finish.Will be interested to see how regrowth compares wth the of the Claymore Evolution/ FP which was rather disappointing..

EB23FA0F-9FB6-4AE3-AF92-FC4500F6B90D.jpeg

You must be getting a wit weiry now
how long before your home
Hey, thanks for asking. It's kinda ok here...get to sleep better and more than at home...hahaha. I am sure you know how nice the small tight and low bunk beds are...reminds me of being a vampire going to sleep :LOL: and it's so dark. Food is toooo good, a high risk. The only gripe is missing the rest of my shave den. Ahem, I did pack a good selection for this trip though but kinda weary of it...:LOL:
I have another...hmmm...tentatively 10 days more to leave the rig plus another few days or week for quarantine prior to reaching home.
20211231_150944.jpg

Hey, thanks for asking. It's kinda ok here...get to sleep better and more than at home...hahaha. I am sure you know how nice the small tight and low bunk beds are...reminds me of being a vampire going to sleep :LOL: and it's so dark. Food is toooo good, a high risk. The only gripe is missing the rest of my shave den. Ahem, I did pack a good selection for this trip though but kinda weary of it...:LOL:
I have another...hmmm...tentatively 10 days more to leave the rig plus another few days or week for quarantine prior to reaching home.
View attachment 82378
Yeah i’m hearing you
i also get better sleep when i’m away but like you say i do miss taking certain things.
No matter what i take there’s always something i wish i had.
The last time i was away i went with samples only, it was a good idea at the time but i didn’t like it really.
saying that it’s a good way to learn a certain razor.
Good Luck with the rest of your trip & stay safe.
Remember to read your Toolbox Talk before you sign it lol :D

Pre = Home Made Oil.
Razor = Rockwell 6s ( 4 )
Blade = Diamond Edge ( 2 )
Brush = Shavemac 26mm 2 Band Badger
Soap = The Rambler By Zingari Man with matching splash & balm.
842045EE-270F-4C76-ACAA-48801D8F2C89.jpeg
Brilliant Shave today a straight 10/10
it’s been a while since i used this soap and i love it, The scent for me is absolute class.
I actually didn’t know what i was using today but after taking the dog for a walk i thought it had to be the rambler.
I keep harping on but it dosent seem to matter what blade i use with the 6s but i always get brilliant shaves.
Onwards & Upwards.
Stay Safe Boys

View attachment 82378

Be Jeez. That's nearly more than my shaving gear in its entirety.

I would guess you don't join by helicopter then? Where in the world are you? One rig looks like any other to me

Monday AM 2022-01-03
International Mind-Body Wellness Day
URHb8Pm.jpg

Rooney Stubby 3 Porcelain Finest (26/54)
Acqua di Parma Colonia shaving soap (original)
Haircut & Shave P075-SB Mixed Metal Black
Personna Super Platinum Chrome (5)
Acqua di Parma Colonia aftershave
Ymc1kqX.jpg

Monday AM 2022-01-03
International Mind-Body Wellness Day
URHb8Pm.jpg

Rooney Stubby 3 Porcelain Finest (26/54)
Acqua di Parma Colonia shaving soap (original)
Haircut & Shave P075-SB Mixed Metal Black
Personna Super Platinum Chrome (5)
Acqua di Parma Colonia aftershave
Ymc1kqX.jpg

A wonderful soap

And still love all your little daily ditties

Back
Top Bottom