SOTD: Saturday 19 - Friday 25 November 2022.

Monday 21st November

AL9nZEW1hrp3CG6uTPFC_B_nQ4EZ8Ru7ZPJ49HVKv3cFY0SUtu-3MF5ocOP1UvwCHrRZz4CBkiT_sakzqHPFMrOJ9fGsh5D0lsmKuAQ8M1-F-9iQIejmlCT6cQ9j9-jsxbm4DjKiiBweBmKHg6_gYHEDYXpjjQ=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Vitos Supercrema (Classic) Shaving Soap & Yaqi Dandelion w/Cashmere Synthetic 24mm
Astra 901 & Wizamet Super Iridium (1)
Pashana Original Aftershave
This brought up some memories. It was the razor my dad used to use when I was growing up. Now I know how it's called and I'll hunt for one.
Thanks

Monday 21 November

Razor: Occams Enoch
Blade: Feather Pro
Soap: Razorock Aqua in Dutch milk churn ceramic pot
Brush: reknot synthetic vintage bakerlite handle
Pre: ToBS Sandalwood oil

Haven’t used Enoch for a while but it never disappoints and after a quick dab with the pre shave oil and a creamy lather it gave me a BBS two pass finish wtg and atg plus minor clean up. What a brilliant razor, super comfortable to use, the feather blade 2nd use was effortless in clearing stubble without irritation, nicks or weeps, no other word for it brilliant!
Have a great day fellas!

View attachment 96570

Wonderful to find someone else sharing love for the Enoch. Vastly underrated.

As a 'brilliant!', have some Japanese ladies who also share their love......rather freely. In a trashy manner...

Any really or a SB 4 or 5.
I have an OC Lvl 5 baseplate you can have gratis, I never used this one as I wasn't happy visually with the printing on one side. Shane said it shouldn't impact the shave but he still replaced it for me. Your shout, it'll give you an idea at least.

This side looked good
20220308_105018.jpg

This side I wasn't happy with
20220308_105013.jpg

I have an OC Lvl 5 baseplate you can have gratis, I never used this one as I wasn't happy visually with the printing on one side. Shane said it shouldn't impact the shave but he still replaced it for me. Your shout, it'll give you an idea at least.

This side looked good
View attachment 96589

This side I wasn't happy with
View attachment 96590
That’s very kind of you! I’d gladly take it off your hands! I’ll pm you I can at least pay for postage!

26C83A22-9511-4046-8FD3-005D969B6364.jpeg
SOTD: 21/11/2022

Razor: Gillette Tech
Blade: London Bridge, 3rd use
Brush: Shedeleven Spalted Scottish Hawthorn AP Shave Co G5C 26mm Fan
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Stirling Shadow Orchid Puck
Aftershave: Tom Ford Black Orchid EDT
Balm: Bart’s Balm Sample Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

As usual the Tech was great, I’m not sure about the London Bridge blades, they’ve produced perfectly respectable shaves but has dulled quite quickly. The Stirling was a delight and the scent though not a great copy does hit all some of the best notes.
All the best guys.

SOTD: 22nd November 2022.

tues 3.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Palmolive Naturals Olive & Milk Bar Soap.
Brush: Wilkinson Sword Boar.
Face Lather.
Lather: Wilkinson Sword Shave Stick.
Blade: Treet Trig Silver Edge. (D1) (Green cover)
Razor: Baili BD177 Rose Gold TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Alum Rub. /Cold Water Face Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. / Denim Original ASL. /The RSC. PSB.

Greetings,

Early morning shave.

Out of all the razors that I've re-acquainted myself with over the past few weeks the Baili BD177 & the Kanzy K100 have totally amazed me both are incredibly comfortable razors.

It's such a shame that the WS shave stick has now been discontinued as they are a joy to use...Another great shaving product that will be sadly missed..I'm fortunate to have a spare which will keep me going for a good while yet.

An enjoyable 2 pass + pick-ups close comfortable BBS shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of the RSC. PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
SOTD: 22/11/2022

Razor: Razorock Hawk V3
Blade: Feather Professional, 4th use
Brush: Semogue 620 Excelsior Boar Brush
Bowl: Face Lather
Soap: D R Harris Almond Shaving Stick
Aftershave: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb EDT
Balm: Harry's Balm
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of A 1980's Remix Playlist
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Kiss Me Right Now

Didn't shave yesterday as I'm off work for a week. Today the Hawk mowed down two days worth in the blink of an eye. Off to a museum and lunch with the current Mrs Shiny so it's Spicebomb all the way.

2708FF6C-45CE-4495-82F3-9CB20FE5B2A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom