SOTD: Saturday 15 - Friday 21 October 2022

NMcaKgjT9faKIGvaZC36Q0j2_4yAjSYhoyrzzigeY6n-deTAR1mI8NGTiFUoxpgfN9f1k20dlSDemeXFJWyweypTxQiwOCr3a4yuW4Foo-kCt88hMGOchmsdycTS0EsYYXmlH17hKzz1IVY2ZM_LL7H68qWH2klmIKeXliTHv5UGntRn0cY2Py9CzoWnUVMa_fys-h3YMiUsm_noi4oXxAI71RPRaERlyRjkCR6qiTsdpyq1vGGbg1NAIIcAE-2QDAZVpZTpH61lwOuadsyr62Gd9Evn1oWgi6GrrxUlOQstWbvFUTX273S_tTGXdaPUf6gUJTlnoBZ6Afs3rESKIhidRKhB4y8mIYlcHOv-kvK5Lq0QRd1CpdpVAL1HXAkGy14A_V0tRPTpSXMQSzSxYH2rtuez3g4F7G87w0H2UwrKQkThjFvatGIr-bK_9XLUJoxZKxGYn0DUEldCGyE5RX0Mg0VSbiw-A2dV89KqDOrhqy0laeGYhefsKTHpmZ6Q6E-NuAnUPbcoFSkBP_9BYou44SWec-WAL2v71qA0azqKS1ouPZ0Ye12mBt885wklnPnp4NACYn9PE6OatZUrO8CEiZcG7rvsgsQmp0vDpPB2CdDbKkmJrjdwNSAtoLwxsHL5hwnA4N_hKY9CbvnZwO_vSH-9_jTnxgXTooHwUrPaAOl82oKGnC5rrOLZS_6gc4rqyyRa5qS7x4Gvdh7Fxejc-aXKGr59Q0Rsv7-b8bsd68TRb8Sc4nv4mZ18Aod8qzyVyJFkMFRbfbyFbAjNeD7_ialZS5yMOH5bZlPot5FKQdhtfEmz6Lm4_nuduSW4PrFMC8Loxl-80IcT316Gv2FZKFlgl_7gcO6JnfsnwIPDA3EqExN0flgIF5lWJVV8fomdwQzOq67Q-rnexLlTVGQiEjsvEY84ca-9_L5_G-h0kRoXrhpnb8SqU4FVklIaKcd_wkkeOpODCA=w800

Baaaaaa!

As up to date as I can be, tonight's shave arrives live on your screens with the theme, 'Chaos, disorder and the shaving cabinet of dissent'

20221019_191627.jpg

Whipping in line - Occams Enoch
In line whipping - Feather Super Professional
Who needs a whipping? - Cadman 24mm Tuxedo
Whips and furs - Extro Arzachena

'Furs? Furs? Furs?'

Utter chaos in the shaving cabinet lobby. Chief whip the Rt Hon Montigue Mongoose dragging MP Nodachi of Tatara to one side and giving him a serious reprimand. The brushes having a damn good altercation over voting rights as to who should have face time this evening and Lord Cadman recieving a kick in the knots in the midst of the confusion. Sir Extro Arzachena bullying his way past the parliamentary representation for the Brian
party, and all of this over soap fracking in Bolton. Madness. And....and....and
Someone has resigned, although we don't know who and why, and then again we're not sure someone has. Or exactly what they were voting for in the first place. 'Ducks?'

And the results are in..

This SOTD won by a majority of the 'Yes's' 2 and the 'no's' some number or other.

'And how does it feel to have won the vote?'

'Terrific. We always had faith in our electorate that we would win the day and deliver the most wonderful shave imaginable. And we did. A completely smooth result with the party bunnies being exceptionally happy. Thank you'

And it is over to the Beaver to show us what love and loyalty really looks like....

Like a shave out of hell
Oh, like a shave out of hell
Oh, like a shave out of hell (Hair'll be gone when the water's gone)

Last edited:
As up to date as I can be, tonight's shave arrives live on your screens with the theme, 'Chaos, disorder and the shaving cabinet of dissent'

View attachment 95073

Whipping in line - Occams Enoch
In line whipping - Feather Super Professional
Who needs a whipping? - Cadman 24mm Tuxedo
Whips and furs - Extro Arzachena

'Furs? Furs? Furs?'

Utter chaos in the shaving cabinet lobby. Chief whip the Rt Hon Montigue Mongoose dragging MP Nodachi of Tatara to one side and giving him a serious reprimand. The brushes having a damn good altercation over voting rights as to who should have face time this evening and Lord Cadman recieving a kick in the knots in the midst of the confusion. Sir Extro Arzachena bullying his way past the parliamentary representation for the Brian
party, and all of this over soap fracking in Bolton. Madness. And....and....and
Someone has resigned, although we don't know who and why, and then again we're not sure someone has. Or exactly they were voting for in the first place. 'Ducks?'

And the results are in..

This SOTD won by a majority of the 'Yes's' 2 and the 'no's' some number or other.

'And how does it feel to have won the vote?'

'Terrific. We always had faith in our electorate that we would win the day and deliver the most wonderful shave imaginable. And we did. A completely smooth result with the party bunnies being exceptionally happy. Thank you'

And it is over to the Beaver to show us what love and loyalty really looks like....

Like a shave out of hell
Oh, like a shave out of hell (Hair'll be gone when the water's gone)
@Satanfriendly The Brian Party doesn’t make U turns; just fracking good soaps in accordance with my manifesto.

SOTD: 20th October 2022.

4.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Lynx Africa Squeezed Mandarin & Sandalwood Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Semogue 1470.
Bowl Lather.
Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Ultra-Calming Liquid Shaving Cream.
Blade: Chinese Gillette Super Blue. (D4)
Razor: 1970's Aluminium Handle Gillette Tech. (ENG)

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Alum Block rub. /Cold Water Face Rinse. / P&G Old Spice Hawkridge ASL. / Boots Freshwood ASB.

Greetings,

Early Morning Shave,

Finishing my shaving week off wonderfully with 1970's Aluminium Handle Gillette Tech.

Throughout the week the Chinese Gillette Super Blue blade performed wonderfully with each razor what i like the Gillette London Bridge that i used in my previous weeks they have a good variation of sharpness smoothness, and good longevity.

I look forward to adding them to my blade rotation in future shaves.

Another very comfortable 2 pass + pick-ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Boots Freshwood ASB.

My face is feeling smooth cool & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
SOTD: 20/10/2022

Razor: Yaqi Excalibur
Blade: KAI Captain Protouch MG, 4th use
Brush: Semogue 620 Excelsior Boar Brush
Bowl: Captains Choice Heavyweight Copper Bowl
Preshave: Proraso Red Sandalwood Cream
Soap: Tcheon Fung Sing Kathmandu Puck
Aftershave: Shulton Old Spice (Imported From India). Aftershave
Balm: Proraso Red Sandalwood Balm
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Er, You Are Not Going To Wear That Out In Public Are You?
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of A 1980's Remix Playlist

This weeks theme is long forgotten. Like many on here I have loads of soap that doesn't really get to see the light of day over my favourites. So this week I am starting from the back of the cupboard and working forwards.

Tcheon Fung Sing is a range of cheap soaps that I found. For the money they are a decent enough soap, I particularly like the scents.

PS: That a smaller tub of soap and not an enormous brush.

0275FCFD-FA59-480D-B31F-C12DA66B8C05.jpeg

20/10/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Simpson Wee Scot Best Badger
Soap - OSP Sandalwood
Razor - Blackland Sabre L1
Blade - GEM PTFE S/S
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Macdui - Rosemary & Sandalwood
A/S - OSP Sandalwood
Wk42 (6).JPG
I produced a bit of a lather on top of the puck with the Wee Scot and then just painted it on the face when i needed it, this worked well.
The Sabre for me is a mild & efficient razor which i really enjoy using.
Very nice.
Right then, better get ready and pop up to the health centre as i have my Flu jab and Covid booster today. Hopefully i get no adverse reaction as i have been ok in the past.;)

Last edited:
Thursday 20th October

Soap • Stirling Pumpkin Spice
Brush • Yaqi Moka Express 24mm Synthetic
Razor • Rockwell 6C R4
Blade • Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Post • Stirling Pumpkin Spice Aftershave

A good shave, despite still having a real stinking cold (Man Flu)
Clean shaven, and smelling like Mrs L's Spice cupboard . .

While I have the house to myself, I chose some 'proper' music to shave by . . .

A slow beginning, due to Ritchie doing what Ritchie does.
Dio's vocals in this performance show just how damn good he was.
David Stone on keyboards - very talented, and somewhat under-rated imo.
Cozy Powell's percussion skills shining through as usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom