SOTD: Saturday 15 - Friday 21 October 2022

wB5hF0N.png

RAZOR: Stando Single Edge “Rod”
BLADE: Schick Proline
BRUSH: AKA Brushworx 26mm G5C Milky Way Handle
LATHER: Noble Otter Neon Sun Limited Edition Shave Soap
POST: Noble Otter Neon Sun Limited Edition Aftershave Splash

Totally top drawer this shave & right out of the blue.
i just didn’t expect it.
I got this soap a year next month and iv only used it the once.
I actually used it today with my intentions to get rid of it but i think iv changed my mind.
This soap is made with cannabis which i’m not really in to at all & don’t like the smell,
But for some reason i liked it today.
The risidual slickness is better than i remember on any soap, bold statement i know but today everything was first class.
Also i’m not a Personna fan but again this was brilliant and best shave iv ever had from these blades.
just goes to show, we dislike a blade one minute & like it th e next, weird creatures us humans lol.
Topped the shave off with one of my favourite EDP’s Spicebomb Extreme.
Stay Safe Boys & Girls the dreaded Covid is on the hunt
F1F107C7-ED06-462E-9AB9-48F983B9C068.pngRazor = Rockwell 6s ( 3 )
Blade = Personna Lab Blue ( 1 )
Brush = 26mm High Mountain Badger By Bobby Moffat
Soap = Pinnacle Grooming Black Panther
with matching splash
Balm = Cairns Aftershave Balm
EDP = Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Extreme

After last night's fracas in the shaving cabinet it is only correct that this shave is themed, 'I resign II (The Afterlife and after affects)'

20221020_193556.jpg

Tony the razor Blair - Tatara Nodachi
Gordon Blade Brown - Polsilver Lodz
Boris Brush - Captain Fawcett's
Major Soap - Signature Soaps Danum
Theresa Maysturiser - L'Occitane Cade

Ahem. It was only a matter of a few months back I tendered my resignation from The Shaving Party and later voted back in as party leader by the membership. All one of them, me. Unable to deliver the contents of my manifesto due to the number of beards still to be seen on the streets and a badly shaven population among those who are beardless, I hereby declare I once again resign as leader of The Shaving Party.

Yorkshire Water. The biggest secret in Shaving and it never fails to make a great lather. Hell, I could lather a block of lard here and still have a great shave. As proven by the FAT.

Anyway, a great base to start with and soon followed up by some nifty blade action from the Tatara with the Lodz as partner in Shaving crime. Definitely a smooth act but rather surprised how many micro weepers I had from the previous shave. Presently looking like an pre-pubescent 61 year old with skin issues.

Still, happiness prevailed after a rinse of Witch Hazel and a massage of Cade. Doesn't take much to make me happy. Mrs Satanfriendly latched on to that one a long time back

Have a most scintillating weekend you super shavateers and always remember, I love you all.

Aldious? Of course.....

'That bloody clown has just been reelected once again. I despair'

Now don't be sad (don't be sad 'cause)
'Cause three out of three ain't bad
Now don't be sad ('cause)
'Cause three out of three ain't bad

Last edited:
Fri 21
Soap Saponificio Varesino Opuntia
Brush Zenith 28mm Boar
Razor Fatip OC
Blade Timor Stainless Steel 1st
Aftershave RazoRock Mudder Focker Splash
Classy soap and a huge boar brush created a super lather, together with the splash...was just great!
Newly received blade from the Pif. Have a good impression of this blade based on many positive reviews. Paired with the razor...it was every bit as true...a very good blade. So smooth, comfortable, and efficient in 3passes for a bbs finish...nice!
20221021_143046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom