SOTD: Saturday 1 - Friday 7 October 2022.

Thursday 6th October

Pre: Olive Oil Soap
Brush: Omega S10077
Soap: Nivea Men Liquid Shaving Cream
Razor: Lady Eversharp K2 with a Personna Blade #3

No Pic today. I seem to have knackered some ligaments round my left knee so mobility is not the best. My wife has gone to Horse of the Year for a couple of days so that's me cleanly shaven and smelling like a chocolate bar with no one around to appreciate it!

Sorry to read of your injury, Brian.

Dark Temptation really is yummy, so I appreciate your smelling so good!

Thursday

This morning's shaved used the Nacet loaded Gillette Slim.

Love the scent of this soap and splash and Mrs D likes it too,, win, win.

About 10 minutes after I finished shaving, about 5 mini blood clots appeared on and under my chin! A few more splashes of the executive man got rid of them. So overall an ok shave.

Attachments

• IMG_20221006_121845__01.jpg
    IMG_20221006_121845__01.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 9
Razor = Occam’s Oren
Blade = Feather Pro Guard ( 6 )
Brush = Turn N Shave 26mm Custom Boar Stoat
Soap = Twee By PAA with matching splash
Balm = Clarins Moisturiser Balm98CBAD07-27CB-4830-B80F-AC511BBBDF90.jpegHoliday Hair Cut done & a wonderful shave to boot
I don’t think iv had a bad shave with this razor,
Also every blade iv tried iv liked however @Boycie83 gifted me a couple of Feather Pro Guard a few months back and they really are an effortless shave,
You don’t have to think which i like lol
Totally Effortless.
The Soap is a homage to Creed Irish Tweed and has a lovely scent & performance although i can’t see me buying any more PAA due to the price being just about double some british artisans.
Overall a good 9/10 shave.
Enjoy your weekend Lads
Stay Safe

Thursday AM 2022-10-06
A professional baseball game was first umpired on this date in 1845, by William Wheaton, NYC
YBBhUjH.jpg

Rooney 1/2 Ivory Finest (24/53)
Tabac shaving soap (tallow)
Paradigm 17-4/UFO Titan Fine
Personna 74 Tungsten (7)
Issey Miyake l'Eau d'Issey pour Homme aftershave
j5PosMQ.jpg

Thursday 6th October

AL9nZEXBKEb8NVNXG5wrynRdWDg9aXGlTmNvYirBX2SZrqXfDVMQVL0qL41n9XgK5Bo5sTqMMJ8-ShioUxBMWX-2v62HQLRhJLjIZ4QYdBFtag8gHWj6urc02ugUsZ_2Z4-pwgTGaA4EbWQLPjY0cYDMNXcPDQ=w1200

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Shaving Bowl & Semogue SOC Taj w/Blonde Boar 24mm
Muhle Rocca Birch & Treet Dura-Sharp (Carbon) (4)
Harvard Sandalwood Aftershave

What a top-tier blade the Treet Dura-Sharp is! Across four shaves, the two best were the third and fourth. The first was very good, the second excellent, but the third and fourth ... absolutely flawless.

Loving the T&H Sandalwood soap and what a joy to remember I have one final splash of the Harvard Sandalwood aftershave. It looks like M&S might be dropping it as the Harvard range is really centred upon the vetiver now, but I can still get the Sandalwood & Vetiver double-pack ... incoming!

62729020-CFF3-4A36-886D-462532E4F773.jpeg
Another little Yaqi gem. I love the handle and simple synthetic knot. It combined excellently with my little 3-D printed bowl, and was a lather monster. I’ve probably pushed the blade in the Excalibur as far as I can but this is my own fault for being overly reliant on technology. All my den details and blade uses are stored on my shaving app, on my phone, which I currently don’t have. Dot the blade, use a dice, no be over reliant on technology for it to screw you when it fails!

07/10/22
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - OSP Orange and Patchouli
Razor - Blackland Tradere
Blade - Gillette Nacet
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Lomond - Cinnamon & Patchouli
A/S - OSP Orange and Patchouli
Wk 40 (7).JPG
A very nice end to the week.
What's not to like? Everything working as it should leaving me smooth and smelling fresh for the day ahead.
Happy birthday @Kevy, enjoy your day.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Thursday 6th October

No Pic today. I seem to have knackered some ligaments round my left knee so mobility is not the best. My wife has gone to Horse of the Year for a couple of days so that's me cleanly shaven and smelling like a chocolate bar with no one around to appreciate it!
I hope you get back to full mobility soon Brian, put your feet up and relax! :)

Paul.

Last night's shave and keeping it all simple today as spent most of last night vomiting (Thinks food poisoning) so need to rest up. So the theme is 'Other uses for toilets'

20221006_105302.jpg

Toilet scraper - Stainless Mongoose
Toilet duck - Schick Proline
Bog brush - Hive-2
Toilet gel - Officina Artigiana

'The Fast Forward to the Japanese ladies switch'

A real play with you face shave prior to head down Toilet activities. At least I knew I was perfection before entering in to the world of calling out the names of French towns

Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rouennnnnnnn
Bordeauuuuuu

Have wonderful weekends you wonderful people and I love you all.

And to all you who didn't choose the fast forward button option you can now enjoy some TsuShiMaMiRe at a more leisurely pace

Thursday 6th October

Here's wishing you a quick recovery. Stick your feet up (not too difficult I should imagine), have a bar of eating chocolate, as against to smelling chocolate and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom