SOTD: Saturday 1 - Friday 7 October 2022.

SOTD 07-Oct
20221006_143603.jpg
Brush: Alpha UKWSS AP Gelousy Bulb
Soap: NO Logbook
Razor: Blackland Blackbird
Blade: 7 O'Clock SP (1)

That was good, normal NO performance so no shock there, but the scent is fantastic. They describe it as a woody fougere which frankly couldn't bloomin tell you. The main take away is that it, to my uninitiated nose, seems to share some DNA with firefighter (which I also like), so if you liked that you'll probably like this. As to the longevity of the EDP I can't yet tell but I'll update later.

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Update: midday, still get the occasional whiff so longevity seems to be decent enough, happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
tKRhRG7.png

Friday 10.07.22
RAZOR: Rocnel 2021 Sailor Series Adjustable Razor @3
BLADE: Perma-Sharp Super
BRUSH: Ever-Ready 150P 22mm Maggard 2- band badger
LATHER: OSP Urban Viking Shaving Soap

Fri 7
Soap Tabac
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor Fatip OC
Blade BiC Chrome Platinum 4th
Aftershave Clubman Whiskey Woods
An awesomely rich and slick lather from the soap! Somehow, the AS is just the right splash to match...
Another excellent razor and blade pairing! 3 very smooth comfortable efficient passes for a bbs-dfs finish...
20221007_112055.jpg

View attachment 94430
My shave today involved my new Razorock Hawk V3 that I purchased from the BST thanks to @pjgh .
I have not shaved before with a SE and thought this would be a great razor to learn with.
It's got a nice weight and wow produced a real nice close shave.
I won't lie, I did get a couple of slight nics but that is purely down to my inexperience.
Great shave and looking forward to mastering the technique.
Thnx for reading.

Good start, matey!

For me, the Hawk worked best on long handles (like the Bulldog you have) and holding it further towards the end would weight and angle the head over just right.

Last night's shave and keeping it all simple today as spent most of last night vomiting (Thinks food poisoning) so need to rest up. So the theme is 'Other uses for toilets'

View attachment 94472

Toilet scraper - Stainless Mongoose
Toilet duck - Schick Proline
Bog brush - Hive-2
Toilet gel - Officina Artigiana

'The Fast Forward to the Japanese ladies switch'

A real play with you face shave prior to head down Toilet activities. At least I knew I was perfection before entering in to the world of calling out the names of French towns

Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rouennnnnnnn
Bordeauuuuuu

Have wonderful weekends you wonderful people and I love you all.

And to all you who didn't choose the fast forward button option you can now enjoy some TsuShiMaMiRe at a more leisurely pace

I hope u recover soon.i recommend Diorolyte which is an off the counter product which is v good at restoring the body during episodes of vomiting.

A/S - OSP Orange and Patchouli
One of my OSP favourites T. - if you need an edt to sit harmoniously on top of the aftershave I'd recommend Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte - I don't know if you have tried it? Although the name gives little clue - the citrus opening settles down onto a bed of oakmoss and earthy, dark patchouli - it dovetails perfectly with the OSP. Ideal for summer day/evening or a situation that doesn't want your scent to project too much but still be there.

Cheers - I.

Friday

Final run for the Slim this week at least.

C&H Locale out again - I do have to try get my money's worth out of it, thanks to the pound!

Great brush producing a super lather from the Signature Valentia. - top drawer! This gave a 3-pass DFS with none of yesterday's blood spot issues appearing.

Have a good start for the weekend all.

Attachments

• IMG_20221007_095649__01.jpg
    IMG_20221007_095649__01.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom