Prep L'Occitane Vetyver
Razor Vintage Taylors 3000
Brush Simpsons Chubby 1 in Super
Shaving Cream Simpsons
Alum & Witch Hazel
L'Occitane Baux Balm
L'Occitane Baux EDT.

Jamie.

First shave since I restored the razor, a super smooth shave, I didn't notice anything different about the way this razor behaved when you consider how much longer the tang and tail is compared to most razors, felt comfortable and very balanced.

001-6.jpg

Greetings

Thursday 23rd August 2012
Prep: Shower
Razor: GEM Micromatic Bullet Tip
Blade: Modern GEM Coated
Brush: Shaving Factory Horse or Boar? Med.
Lather: Kent Luxury & T.O.B.S. Sandlewood (bowl lathered)
Aftershave: Wilkinson Hydro Balm- Sensitive

An attempt at making superlather:- I certainly got a super lather, but I know either product would have made that anyway, so I don't know quite what I achieved. The lather was certainly slippery and very good and helped produce a first class shave so I suppose I succeeded....did I?

Regards
Dick.

TOBS Eton
Neep Guinness
Progress on 2 1/2
Gillette Bleue
Jack Black Gel
Fat Electrician EDP

Lovely thick lather with the Eton and Neep Brush, two passes and a lovely smooth shave. Used up the last of a Fat Electrician sample, think I'm going to have to get a bottle of that.

Prep - wash and hot towel
T&H Skin protector
Bowl Lather - GF Trumpers Almond Cream in Edwin Jackson black porcelain bowl
Merkur Futur,setting 3, with 7 O'Clock Blue blade
3 pass shave with some buffing
Alt Innsbruck post shave
Alt Innsbruck cologne

Nice smooth shave

Thursday

Edwin Jagger DE 89
Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge Blade
Edwin Jagger Silvertip Brush
Geo. F. Trumper Rose Shaving Soap
Thayer's Witch Hazel

Very nice. I'd forgotten how good the GFT Rose soap is.

Ian

pugh-the-special-one said:
Believe or not Tony I haven't used any filters with that shot, it must be the white balance settings I used, also shows me up for not treating the garden table.

Jamie.

I meant using post production editing software rather than lens filters, you might not think it but thats one of the nicer backdrops I've seen you use.

I see what you mean now Tony, my back drops are usually B&Q wallpaper samples, I should really make myself a light box but i can't be bothered, all my photo's are usually quick set ups in the kitchen with a reflector board and a wireless remote.

Jamie.

2nlv195.jpg

Pre Veleiro soap + Jabonman Eucalipto-menta-pino-árbol de té + Semogue 1335 + Rotbart 15.5 with Iridium Super + Proraso splash with LEA balm

A good and fresh shave, although the blade wasn't in the best condition, I should changed it...

Cheers!

Liz Earle Clense
Liz Earle Shave Cream
39c Slant
Gillette Yellow
Semogue 830
Liz Earle ASB

Not the best shave i have had i think the blade has had it .Only managed two shaves
with this one.

Back
Top Bottom