Not open for further replies.
Tuesday

Trumper Razor
Shark Super Chrome Blade
New Forest 2201 Brush
Irisch Moos Shave Stick
Clinique Post Shave Soother

Same setup as Sunday and Monday.

As an aside, I have not used an aftershave splash for some time now, and for approximately the same amount of time I have had no sinus/headache issues, so I appear to be sensitive to either the fragrance or even the alcohol.

The effect is so bad, that I don't even want to experiment with trying a splash again!

Ian

RE: Monday

N_Architect said:
Slow Shaving said:
Very nice shot.:icon_cheesygrin:

+1

Thank you K!

Prep: Hot shower
Brush: New Forest, Tubby 2
Razor: Veritable Delolme
Soap: Nannys Ice and a Slice
AS: Proraso
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D

Very nice blade and you could read it like this: "De lol me", but it´s no joke, it has a very sharp edge :D. I´m off for a couple off days, up north, so no SOTDs for while.
007800x6562.jpg

After the usual 1-2 minute hot towel prep:

vintage Marshall Fields badger
1970s adjustable Schick injector M type/Personna Super Stainless (NOS)
Surrey SS (pre VDH reformulation tallow version)
Barbershop Bay Rum AS
St Johns Bay Rum cologne

BBS results,

Martin

Tuesday 07-05-11.MUSIC: Prince_LP_Prince (1979).

prince_lp02.jpg

Soap from Aleppo 100% olive oil - Morris & Forndran two bands 25X53 - Merkur 37C Slant - Feather #3 - Pre JASÖN - Tabula Rasa koriander & bergamotte shaving cream - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - Gel aftershave JASÖN 6 in 1 - ASL Agua de Limón Myrsol.

Afeitado05-07-11.jpg

Well as we don't have hot water for a second consecutive day I decided to take a cold shower and shave tonight instead of tomorrow.

C.V. Heljestrand faux frameback;
Le Tuft badger brush;
Speick shave cream;
Brummel after shave (very good!)
Terre d'Hermes after shave balm.

Hot shower
Palmolive stick, face lathered with
New Forest T2
Edwin Jagger DE89, with
Gillette 7OC Yellow (2)
Trumper's Coral skin food

Plenty of lather built for three passes plus touchup and plenty left, effortless and slick and thick. Slightly different pass pattern on neck, been thinking about it much of the day (my name's Rick and I'm a shaveoholic). Not a blood spot to be had, close as anything, utterly comfortable and satisfying. Almost certainly my best shave yet.

:)

Dr Rick said:
Plenty of lather built for three passes plus touchup and plenty left, effortless and slick and thick. Slightly different pass pattern on neck, been thinking about it much of the day (my name's Rick and I'm a shaveoholic). Not a blood spot to be had, close as anything, utterly comfortable and satisfying. Almost certainly my best shave yet.

:)

What's up Rick,

Nice to see how your journey's been working out. Yeah, by now it's smooth sailing and this DE thing has been well mastered.

Congrats on making it through to this point, and now things get even more enjoyable.

Martin

Wow Jose, hope it's under control soon, that looks like it's doing some serious damage to a beautiful part of the world.

Tuesday:

TOBS lavender cream
Edwin Jagger black badger
Merkur 34C HD
Gillette 7 o'clock yellow (3)
Caldey Island lavender aftershave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom