Not open for further replies.
Rocket HD
SuperMax ss
Semogue 1305*
DRH Arlington ss
Alum
Alt Innsbruck 6660

BBS!

* Two year anniversary for 1305. Still a top brush.

Alt Innsbruck finished & in the bin. Good stuff.

Saturday AM

Bassler 5/8 SS, Boots Soap, Vie Long Horse, Alum, Jovan Musk
6pz2ht.jpg

Nice and clean.​

Saturday

Prep: Hot shower
Brush: New Forest knot in old barbers handle
Razor: Aktinson, The Favorite
Soap: Tabac
AS: Prada
Strops: Neil Miller
Result: Very, very clean :D

Extra hollow and extra sharp blade close to 5/8, cutting edge is 3 inches long and I think it´s a tad to long for such a narrow and hollow grind. I could be wrong though, it has happened before... Once, in 1983. :D Wonderful shave anyway!
009800x600.jpg

Saturday

Midday shave, owing to early rise and a stint at the reserve.

Trumper Razor
Shark Super Chrome Blade
New Forest 2201 Brush
Provence Santé Soap
Clinique Post Shave Soother

Ian

Mysore soap
Feather AS-D1
Feather blade
Simpsons Chubby 2
Vulfix Persian Musk
Alum Block
L'Occitane Bavx balm + Propolis
Coty Raw Vanilla Eau de cologne

Most enjoyable, two pass shave with minor touch up, what can I say about this shave, if I couldn't use any other products, I would be more than happy for this to be my only shave, very impressed with the Coty Cologne.

untitledn-3-2.png

Muhle R41/ Yellow 7 O'Clock
Thater
Mama Bears Lilac & Lavender

The MB produced acceptable but uninspiring lather, but it'll be back to Speik and Wilkinson Sword sticks tomorrow.

Blyth Spirit said:
Saturday

Merkur 11c
Merkur SS (1)
NF 2201
Wilkinson Sword Soap Stick

Dr Henk's Dutch Moss ASB

Three pass, face lathered.

Again, an excellent shave.

:)
See you're still enjoying the 11c Blyth. Its on my list, hopefully I haven't gotten too used to the lightness of the Muhle, but the OC is the best DE head I've used by far. The 11c was James Bonds razor as well, so the motivation is doubled.

AdamSmith said:
See you're still enjoying the 11c Blyth. Its on my list, hopefully I haven't gotten too used to the lightness of the Muhle, but the OC is the best DE head I've used by far. The 11c was James Bonds razor as well, so the motivation is doubled.

Don't forget the 15C, another very nice OC by Merkur.

Yellow Jim said:
[align=center]Saturday 2nd July

Nice shot James.

Saturday 07-02-11.

Soap from Aleppo 25% laurel - Rooney 1/3 silvertip - Merkur 37C Slant - Feather #1 - Pre PREP - COATE'S Limited edition shaving cream - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original - ASB 444 - ASL Myrsol Agua Balsámica.

Afeitado02-07-11001.jpg

Saturday evening, 2 1/2 day stubble.

C.V. Heljestrand faux frameback : Omega : Latvian artisan shave soap : Institute Karite balm

SOTD_02July.jpg

Don't know why but this razor fits me quite well. It must be half or close on its way to needing a hone, something which I still cannot spot or feel readily as yet; however the advantage for me is that since it is not lethally sharp as Neil's edges, I can now do my chin 97% with one pass plus safer work on the moustache area...

Nice, confident and fast shave overall.

Not a good shot but I'm a bit tired, and by now Mikael's cats will be sleeping anyway, so I'll try to give them the nice promised picture sometime next week. :p:icon_cheesygrin:

Saturday Evening:

• - Le Tuft bespoke Urban Hermit's ReSyke Tech-headed/Boar twinset
      - Vijay Stainless blade
      - La Toja Manantiales shave soap
      - MICAlum stick
      - Humphreys Lilac witch hazel
      - La Toja Manantiales ASL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom