weds night

tobs sandlewood cream
tobs badger brush
lab blue (1)
shavecraft 104 "tech"
ikon oss handle
nivia asb
T+H trafalgar

its been a couple of weeks since the last shave and so i went for what is reputed to be an aggressive razor. it is. 2 passes for dfs bordering on bbs, one slight nick due to being careless on the top lip. normally i'd use a straight for the first pass and then use a de for the other passes when i get to that level of beard, but i'd not tried the 104 head yet, so thought that it was worth a go. not a daily user for me for sure, the 101 or 102 would fit the bill better for that, but for getting rid of a lot of stubble the 104 is a beast. only caveat is you need to use it carefully. its a bit more cloggy than the fatip piccolo, but i've not used the 103 oc yet so that will be a better comparison. well done if you bothered to read that drivel.

Nuavia Rossa
Mongoose /Hempel
Shavemac Colonia N1
I Coloniali Bálsamo Dopobarba

c3d6b621f54fd223b166e96de57e4c9d.jpg

Regards

P160
Omega 49
11H New, Supermax Stainless
Green Tonic

Having largely dropped the ATG pass other than very carefully on parts of my neck I'm finding I don't really need to use an AS these days. Splash of cold water alone does the job. My skin seems to prefer it kept as simple as possible. That said I'll be gradually using up the AS stash I have...so only about another 3 years worth at the rate I use it!

Back
Top Bottom