Bargains

A shame but a bargain nonetheless, ATT seem to be shutting up shop and are ditching a few bits and pieces at what seem to be a decent price:
I do hope it’s not the end of another maker. I only have one razor currently but everything I’ve own from them has been top quality. I’m resisting the slant head but I’m not sure I’ll hold out!

Great prices and good items, but the postage thing is vague. I selected £18 of items and the cheapest postage option was £22.
There is no information on postage rules - such as: post free on orders over £x. Do you know anything about it?
Nah not a clue I'm afraid, to test it I went from one Windsor pro to two Windsor pros and an aluminum and postage looked to be about £16. I'm not a huge ATT fan so there wasn't anything that tickles my fancy.

I do hope it’s not the end of another maker.
From what I can see they are indeed completely shutting down, they put out an announcement

Nah not a clue I'm afraid, to test it I went from one Windsor pro to two Windsor pros and an aluminum and postage looked to be about £16. I'm not a huge ATT fan so there wasn't anything that tickles my fancy.

From what I can see they are indeed completely shutting down, they put out an announcement
There were razor handles for £2. I could do with a few of those.

M
Great prices and good items, but the postage thing is vague. I selected £18 of items and the cheapest postage option was £22.
There is no information on postage rules - such as: post free on orders over £x. Do you know anything about it?
I was tempted by a few things there, but with the postage, customs, usual hassle, I managed to talk myself out of it, for now at least…..

this finally arrived even though eBay already refunded me. the package says it was sent 2023-03-30 and it was sent from really close by so no idea what happened at royal mail. the image on the handle is more pixelated than it looked in the pictures and more black than green and flowery. handle has a nice weight to it. came with a little carry pouch too. definitely worth £5.

PXL_20230430_125559677.jpg
PXL_20230430_133622971.jpg

Last edited:
this finally arrived even though eBay already refunded me. the package says it was sent 2023-03-30 so no idea what happened at royal mail. the image on the hair is more pixelated than it looked in the pictures and more black than flowery. handle has a nice weight to it. change with a little carry pouch too
You are using productive taxed? It looks like.
Yes, it's good value for the handle alone, and the head is not bad either. I'm glad you eventually received it, especially as I recommended it.

Its all going a bit Crazy out there, time to check the back of your drawers and boxes of plenty.
;) :p
plane cabinet GIF

Back
Top Bottom