Bargains

With Proraso shaving creams rarely turning up in TK Maxx at £2.99 these days, Amazon at least have Proraso red back down to £3.03.

Interesting. I tried to buy some, although I don't need any. Amazon won't deliver it to a locker - says it's full, but lets me have other things delivered to the same locker. I can't justify £25 of Proraso Red. That's the new target for free delivery to home.

NIVEA MEN Sensitive Pro Ultra Calming Liquid Shaving Cream (200 ml) is back down to the starting price when Amazon first stocked it - £2.41, and that goes to a locker, so I've ordered three.

Interesting. I tried to buy some, although I don't need any. Amazon won't deliver it to a locker - says it's full, but lets me have other things delivered to the same locker. I can't justify £25 of Proraso Red. That's the new target for free delivery to home.

NIVEA MEN Sensitive Pro Ultra Calming Liquid Shaving Cream (200 ml) is back down to the starting price when Amazon first stocked it - £2.41, and that goes to a locker, so I've ordered three.
Oh, that’s a pain. Think 9 tubes of Proraso red would last a lifetime! Missed the price drop on the Nivea, that hemp shaving cream is really decent stuff once you get used to it’s initially slimy texture…..

Gillette King C double edge razor direct from Gillette, currently £10, or £12.50 if you buy the razor with 15 blades. Sign up to their mailing list for free postage or add something else to get free postage over £14.99

Gillette King C double edge razor direct from Gillette, currently £10, or £12.50 if you buy the razor with 15 blades. Sign up to their mailing list for free postage or add something else to get free postage over £14.99
I saw that recently when someone posted it. It's a good price. I have the razor. It's too mild for me and the ends aren't covered. Not my favourite razor. Not my favourite company either.

IMG_20230521_024217.jpg

This is a real bargain. Home Bargains 49 pence. There were other things in the range, such as shampoo, but they contained MI/MCI, so I put them back. It seems this brand has folded, judging by the price.

With Proraso shaving creams rarely turning up in TK Maxx at £2.99 these days, Amazon at least have Proraso red back down to £3.03.
I now regularly go into my local TK Maxx (since the time i realised i drive right past one most days and never really gave it a thought)

I haven't seen any Proraso for some time and i also have noticed the mens grooming section is smaller than it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom