Bargains

I bought one of such boxes just as I started wetshaving - in the box there was gear from bluebeards revenge - from what I remember there was alum, brushless shaving gel, post shave balm, small bottle of preshave oil and a basic shavette . I’m assuming it’ll be something similar this time
I seem to get a brush, and Shaving Shack Sandalwood shaving cream - which I like. Possibly a three-piece razor. What I don't need I can sell cheap or give away to friends. Enemies can buy their own stuff.

I hate surprises. I’m usually not surprised that my surprise is surprisingly shite. Sorry, I suppose some folk like this sort of thing. I am Victor Meldrew.
I understand your response.
However, when you have everything you need that money can buy, then surprises are just fun - like Christmas presents which always contain things I don't want/need or already have.

60% off Gillette's heated razors on their website. If you fancy that sort of thing. Now £50.

Bargain, or struggling to flog them - you decide ;)
I've just now looked at the site. Gosh, what a load of over-engineered tosh. Not a 3-piece razor or blade to be seen.
EDIT: £5 for 10 blades.

Last edited:
Are these any good?
They're really good imho and better then the green derbys

The youtuber subie shaves seems toike them in his leaf razor and I agree with him actually that the middle of the road razors work a treat in the leaf, twig combo razors

p.s sorry for late reply

They're really good imho and better then the green derbys

The youtuber subie shaves seems toike them in his leaf razor and I agree with him actually that the middle of the road razors work a treat in the leaf, twig combo razors

p.s sorry for late reply
the middle of the road razors - I take it you mean blades?

Anyone else like Dorco Titan blades? Recently discovered these in a sample pack. I think they are superb when paired with the 3one6.

£2.99 for 100 on Amazon
They have been £2.99 for quite some time. It’s a shame that they’ve brought in the minimum order requirement in recent months, as although they’re okay blades, you’ve got to really like them to get 500 of them!

They have been £2.99 for quite some time. It’s a shame that they’ve brought in the minimum order requirement in recent months, as although they’re okay blades, you’ve got to really like them to get 500 of them!
Thank you for pointing this out. I'm dashing around with the kids, and do not wish to push the button on 500!

A shame but a bargain nonetheless, ATT seem to be shutting up shop and are ditching a few bits and pieces at what seem to be a decent price:

A shame but a bargain nonetheless, ATT seem to be shutting up shop and are ditching a few bits and pieces at what seem to be a decent price:
Great prices and good items, but the postage thing is vague. I selected £18 of items and the cheapest postage option was £22.
There is no information on postage rules - such as: post free on orders over £x. Do you know anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom