Bargains

They are supposed to be the top derby, but some people can't tell them from Derby Extra.
£5.86 for 100 is Amazon's best price this year. Derby blades are not the sharpest, but they are sharp enough, and give a smooth shave.

I found Derby Premiums to be quite a bit sharper than Derby Extras.

I found the Premium one to be similar in sharpness to the Gillette Platinum if my memory serves me right. The Premium is a very good blade, worth trying if you can.

I found Derby Premiums to be quite a bit sharper than Derby Extras.

I found the Premium one to be similar in sharpness to the Gillette Platinum if my memory serves me right. The Premium is a very good blade, worth trying if you can.
A friend of mine can't tell them apart in use. I find my opinion of a blade alters when using a different razor.
Derby blades are perfectly usable. I'm past that "What's the sharpest blade, and who's the fastest guitarist"
I use both Derby blades in rotation with my other blades, and have no problem with them. They are never rough on the skin.

On the big river just now:

42DC0ECC-8D22-42A9-ACB3-FAECC7803C6B.png

Great price for a great razor. Or you could go to Edwin Jagger’s site where they have been 10% off the Chrome Knurled edition of the DE89. Down to £27.90. Save yer cash for tea and biscuits. Maybe not a bargain per se but money off is good, I like, yes please.

Honestly, one of these razors would suit me just fine for every shave for the rest of my doo-dah.

it hasn't arrived yet. I'll give it a few more days then message the seller. could be just still in the post
A lot of ebay sellers use EVRI for cheapness, but in two cases this year I've had to be sent the goods again. EVRI sent me an email saying "It has been delivered" I replied that it hadn't and I waited in all day by the front door. "We'll deliver it tomorrow then", but it wasn't. "It wasn't scanned properly". "It seems to be lost somehow". The seller had to post a replacement.
I can't decide if the delivery guys are criminals or just plain stupid.
Get back to the seller immediately.

A lot of ebay sellers use EVRI for cheapness, but in two cases this year I've had to be sent the goods again. EVRI sent me an email saying "It has been delivered" I replied that it hadn't and I waited in all day by the front door. "We'll deliver it tomorrow then", but it wasn't. "It wasn't scanned properly". "It seems to be lost somehow". The seller had to post a replacement.
I can't decide if the delivery guys are criminals or just plain stupid.
Get back to the seller immediately.
currently speaking to them. they're using royal mail

Back
Top Bottom