Bargains

I don't think I've ever had a rechargeable one as the one I got takes batteries
I mean power drills and circular saws, electric screwdrivers, clocks, radios, bluetooth headphones etc. When the battery no longer works you have to throw away the device.
I don't know about USB C. It looks like a mains lead - as used with radio/CD players and shavers.

Reactions: saj
I have a rechargeable
although it’s multi function with different heads
Yes, I have one - from Aliexpress. Every now and then I have to charge it, especially if I haven't used it recently. Like a lot of other things, I bought it because it was a bargain rather than I needed it. I try to buy mains powered these days. They'll work after ten years of languishing in a drawer.

Yes, I have one - from Aliexpress. Every now and then I have to charge it, especially if I haven't used it recently. Like a lot of other things, I bought it because it was a bargain rather than I needed it. I try to buy mains powered these days. They'll work after ten years of languishing in a drawer.
Absolutely
i also try not to buy cheap shect
9 times out of 10 nothing works as it should after a while.

Looks like you were just in time - it's now £4.99
You have to laugh at the description : "Male Beard Trimmers Kit". Is there another kind, one asks.
Only be good for the teens who hit puberty and get a bit of bum fluff before learning shaving, hence they put male and it man lool :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There is a lot of money to be made by designing li-ion cells that can never be replaced. If you don't use the item then it rots. I went to the council tip last week. It breaks my heart.
Yea someone told to make sure to charge my car booster charger from time to time, not sure how true that is as it's newer technology? tbh I'm not very technically minded in that sense

Back
Top Bottom