Bargains

Last week for Shaving Station.

As we enter our final week of trading we have an excellent promotion on Razor Blades for you! A perfect reason to stock up at a great price!!

Spend £10.00 or more on any mix of razor blades and get 50% off with code BLADE10 (offer applies to razor blades only).

Our final trading day will be Friday 17th February 2023. It has been our pleasure to serve you over the past 10 years and we would like to thank you all for your support, we wouldn't have achieved what we did without you.

Take care all and we hope our paths may cross again in future, it is farewell for now, rather than goodbye.

Thought I'd post here, never used these but good prices for proraso colognes on Amazon uk

Thought I'd post here, never used these but good prices for proraso colognes on Amazon uk

I’ve only tried the wood and spice but it’s an absolute beast of a scent and lasts all day. It’s a lovely strong wood scent with a wallop of spice on top.

I bought both flavours of the cologne spray in tk maxx just before Xmas.

The wood spice is a little too strong for me.
The azur lime is nice but not as strong or long lasting. Interestingly it says on back label "an intense freshness of lemon and orange enriched by mint leaves". No mention of any lime!

I bought both flavours of the cologne spray in tk maxx just before Xmas.

The wood spice is a little too strong for me.
The azur lime is nice but not as strong or long lasting. Interestingly it says on back label "an intense freshness of lemon and orange enriched by mint leaves". No mention of any lime!
Nice how much wer they at tk maxx? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom