Bargains

No idea never used it, I could be wrong but I think it's the blue version, as I think they've also got green and red too but I could be wrong like I said
Proraso shaving cream and soap is good enough, but I wouldn't want a balm with the same smell, especially regarding the green cream.
I normally use Nivea Protect shaving balm - £2.50 in B&M store

Reactions: saj
I was looking for ages for just the right bowl and found one for a pound something in home bargains recently. it's ridged inside and thick plastic. I've been wary of using a glass bowl after one broke and cut into my hand as I was shaking the water out and it hit the tap. I've been using a ceramic one since but don't like the clanking if the brush handle touches the bowl. this is a good size and works well for me.

PXL_20230215_213741165.jpg

I was looking for ages for just the right bowl and found one for a pound something in home bargains recently. it's ridged inside and thick plastic. I've been wary of using a glass bowl after one broke and cut into my hand as I was shaking the water out and it hit the tap. I've been using a ceramic one since but don't like the clanking if the brush handle touches the bowl. this is a good size and works well for me.
How big is it?

As I understand axe is essentially lynx just different name

I gave in and bought the four. Definitely a bargain. It came today, and it smells good. Smells like Invictus more than anything else that comes to mind. And yes, it's made by Lever, The Lynx people.
You could sprinkle it on your clothes to save washing them.

I'm a big fan of the Marine scent. Used up a whole bottle a few months back and it only cost me a fiver. Your multi buy there works out far cheaper per bottle!!

Doea anyone remember Lynx Tempest? That was my favourite scent when I was a teenager. People loved Africa when that came out (and it's still Lynx's best seller) but I always liked Tempest the best. I have almost forgotten what it smells like now and examples aren't cheap on ebay.

I'm a big fan of the Marine scent. Used up a whole bottle a few months back and it only cost me a fiver. Your multi buy there works out far cheaper per bottle!!

Doea anyone remember Lynx Tempest? That was my favourite scent when I was a teenager. People loved Africa when that came out (and it's still Lynx's best seller) but I always liked Tempest the best. I have almost forgotten what it smells like now and examples aren't cheap on ebay.
No, I got into Lynx only recently. I didn't like Africa, but loved Black. Dirt cheap in bargain shops such as Wilco, B&M, Home Bargains, and not expensive even in Asda and similar.

You may wonder why a shaver would want this.

I've tried a few pre-shave oils - 2 drops rubbed on the face before the lather - and they are alright. This beard oil is better, slightly thicker, smells great and absurdly cheap. I get a better shave with this than without and I recommend. Buy it from Savers.

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 03-14-20 Savers Health Home Beauty.png

I gave in and bought the four. Definitely a bargain. It came today, and it smells good. Smells like Invictus more than anything else that comes to mind. And yes, it's made by Lever, The Lynx people.
You could sprinkle it on your clothes to save washing them.
Glad I could enable lool

Sounds good especially for four bottles too

Back
Top Bottom