Bargains

£9.99 each. They aren't bad but I wouldn't buy them again.
I use the limes more.
I thought about trying to tame the arko scent with the wood and spice one but so far any attempts at putting EDT or cologne in there gets its scent swallowed up by the soap after a few days! It just returns to its original smell.

Reactions: saj
£9.99 each. They aren't bad but I wouldn't buy them again.
I use the limes more.
I thought about trying to tame the arko scent with the wood and spice one but so far any attempts at putting EDT or cologne in there gets its scent swallowed up by the soap after a few days! It just returns to its original smell.
Did you get it recently from tk maxx?

When i.jast went the mens grooming section had lot less products on shelves and I remember someone onbthe wet shaving forums mentioned this too, don't remember who or which forum lol

I looked at Amazon and saw the prices -
Proraso Cologne AZUR LIME £16.50
Proraso Cologne WOOD & SPICE £17.73

Then I looked at Ebay and, sure enough, both of them were well over £20.
I'm not tempted though.
Saj, do you use them as aftershave?
I like no shaving smell followed by Milton Lloyd Essentials @£4 - quality and as cheap as dirt. Not on the face though.

I looked at Amazon and saw the prices -
Proraso Cologne AZUR LIME £16.50
Proraso Cologne WOOD & SPICE £17.73

Then I looked at Ebay and, sure enough, both of them were well over £20.
I'm not tempted though.
Saj, do you use them as aftershave?
I like no shaving smell followed by Milton Lloyd Essentials @£4 - quality and as cheap as dirt. Not on the face though.
Yea some times, just depends on how much I like the scent

Not tried that Milton lloyd

As I understand axe is essentially lynx just different name

£2.20 per bottle - sounds good, but 99% alcohol and 1% perfume oil doesn't appeal. I'll bet the smell has gone before you leave the house.

• Haha
Saj, did you look at the link? It's reduced in price. It isn't aftershave, or cologne, or Eau De Toilette. It's Eau De Parfum - strong stuff, and four bottles for £14. You can't go wrong. Four different smells and all are great. Use very little or you'll smell like a tart.
You'll thank me. M L doesn't advertise, it relies on word-of-mouth. That's why it's not expensive.

Saj, did you look at the link? It's reduced in price. It isn't aftershave, or cologne, or Eau De Toilette. It's Eau De Parfum - strong stuff, and four bottles for £14. You can't go wrong. Four different smells and all are great. Use very little or you'll smell like a tart.
You'll thank me. M L doesn't advertise, it relies on word-of-mouth. That's why it's not expensive.
Sounds good, can't go wrong for four different scents too

Back
Top Bottom