Bargains

Anyone that likes pannacrema nuavia (blu out of stock, the rest seem to be in stock), use the code CLEARANCE for 40% off (their own website), I heard they were shutting down but can't verify.

Postage is highish I think but thought it worth a shout out.

<£5 delivered. I just got one and have used it a few times so would recommend. I'd say this counts as a bargain.
though I think you have to go in the app and go to flash sales
View attachment 110376
That’s a definite bargain! I got one of these a few years ago - for more than this - and it’s a surprisingly decent razor, and a very good clone of the Futur. I can’t say I reach for it very often, as it requires a steady hand and can very easily slice you if you’re not careful, and is not great as trying to shave just below the nose, but it gives a close and very nice shave and well worth the cost here. I think Aliexpress bang on 20% VAT their end because of changes in the way these things are done post-Brexit, which is a pain but doesn’t add a huge amount to the price on this occasion.

So it arrived today and i just finished up an initial shave;

The head looks and shaves very similar to my EJ89 and the Chomework is of a similar high quality - i wouldn't be the least surprised to find its built by EJ or Muhle given the interior contours of the baseplate. Handle is nice and heavy and grippy enough and again the chromework is excellent.

First shave with razor and included King C Gillette blade was very similar to my EJ89. The blade feels a little less sharp / aggressive than my regular Astra SP, but it is indeed a very smooth blade. Will see what the second shave is like, but i was left with a perfectly acceptable shave and calm and settled facial skin.

So have got a spare head for my EJ89, a spare handle and a pack of 5 premium blades for under a tenner. If only the blades were cheaper to replace !!

So it arrived today and i just finished up an initial shave;

The head looks and shaves very similar to my EJ89 and the Chomework is of a similar high quality - i wouldn't be the least surprised to find its built by EJ or Muhle given the interior contours of the baseplate. Handle is nice and heavy and grippy enough and again the chromework is excellent.

First shave with razor and included King C Gillette blade was very similar to my EJ89. The blade feels a little less sharp / aggressive than my regular Astra SP, but it is indeed a very smooth blade. Will see what the second shave is like, but i was left with a perfectly acceptable shave and calm and settled facial skin.

So have got a spare head for my EJ89, a spare handle and a pack of 5 premium blades for under a tenner. If only the blades were cheaper to replace !!
Yes, it's a decent razor. After reading your first post, I searched for mine and shaved with it. My only drawback with using it is that the tabs stick out. I have several razors with enclosed tabs, and tend to use those.
Did you read the Amazon comments? One guy criticises the handle, saying not to buy if you have arthritis.
Regarding the manufacturer, I took it for granted that Gillette and Apple designed in USA, farmed out to China. How else could it be so cheap? And how else could it compete with other razors made in China.
If I swapped handles and razor heads, I'd get confused when selling. I wouldn't swap the Gillette bits anyway, because they seem well-suited.

Back
Top Bottom