Acquisitions - October 2021

One phallic bottle of Imperial Leather vintage juice.

AM-JKLXtLMmvmL7WG8lHupAF-NINFtcTYdIDp1S5wWVitjSK_Mga1EIqmSbXbXE3SPX05vv1tXpE7oXr2MIeBqfSOBzgkO6ZZmIjws79EKiFTqYoMoPjTf26c3gLXaGrtOYv1_usCj865S_fJpbmwJ1-80i5aA=s800
bet its like a surreal nostalgic feeling using aftershaves like this imperial leather, brings back memories

are imperial leather even still around?

View attachment 78701

Amana Fragrances Black Code ... an Armani Code smellalike. Not bad. Not great, but not bad. One for those infrequent days in the office when a full-force oudh would not be welcome.
where did you find this?

loads of attar shops here in brum

only thing i dont like about some attars is the oil leaves a bit of a sticky residue

bet its like a surreal nostalgic feeling using aftershaves like this imperial leather, brings back memories

are imperial leather even still around?
I love vintage and it's a wonderful thing to open something 20, 30, 40 or 50 years later and enjoying a box-fresh product. Real time machine stuff! I've picked up some lovely vintage soaps recently and, to me, they are wonderful!

Got this for under a fiver off the bay.
Tech made in India. It has a matt finish to the head, a slightly longer plastic handle and it comes with 2 blades. At some point, will see if it's as good as the older techs.
Still probably worth a punt at the price.
It is absolutely worth a punt and worth keeping as it is the spiritual successor to the Tech. In fact, the Tech itself was sold on the longer handle format but without the metal top:

1970s%20G1000%20Tech%20beschriftet%20Logo.JPG.jpg

"G1000" in Germany and "Double Edge" in Britain.

... also found on the Slim Twist:

1988%20(I4)%20G2000%20Slim%20Twist%20beschriftet%20Logo.jpg

"G2000" in Germany, and you can see that the metal top was copied over (without the twist action) onto the Sterling.

You can find your razor in various guises including the latest Super GIllette Blue blade pack from Shanghai.

Back
Top Bottom