XBMC/TVaddons

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<network>
  <buffermode>1</buffermode> <!-- Default is 1 -->
  <cachemembuffersize>157286400</cachemembuffersize> <!-- Default is 20971520 bytes or 20 MB -->
  <readbufferfactor>2</readbufferfactor> <!-- Default is 1.0 -->
</network>
</advancedsettings>

I'm having a Michael Mann season at home and looking to obtain a hard copy of The Insider. There are decent HD stream(s) on Salts but I still wouldn't mind owning it so if you can point me to a source I'd appreciate it, I've looked in the usual places but to no avail.

I'm having a Michael Mann season at home and looking to obtain a hard copy of The Insider. There are decent HD stream(s) on Salts but I still wouldn't mind owning it so if you can point me to a source I'd appreciate it, I've looked in the usual places but to no avail.

Do you use newsgroups, got an nzb you can try

Go to salts addon settings right curser to source management.CLICK show download option then assign your own folders for tv and movies .You'll see them below the download button.

My mac doesn't allow this change, will have a look over the weekend to find a work around.

Used my laptop instead...cheers.

Last edited:
My issue was with changing the download destination folder path (using SALT's) to a more convenient one because it kept defaulting to the application's root directory or Kodi's "special directory", I can't change it but now I know how to find it I just set up a shortcut.

3.2.2 Userdata folder and logs are hidden
  • By default, Mac OS X 10.7 hides the user's Library folder, which is where Kodi's userdata folder and logs are stored. There are a few ways to get around this:
    • While in the Finder, click on the "Go" menu and hold down ⌥ Option, then select Library.
    • You can use programs such as TinkerTool to change the visibility of all or some hidden files/folders.
    • To permanently reveal the ~/Library folder, open up Terminal and run this command:
    chflags nohidden ~/Library
    Note: Anytime there is an OS X update (e.g. from version 10.7.3 to 10.7.4) you will have to run this command again as the folder will be hidden again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom