XBMC/TVaddons

I am using pre configured kodi builds now, It is working a treat. You need to get the Ares wizard, run it from programs then go to top 20 builds. I pick the top one on the list. Do a fresh start which will wipe your current kodi build then click install.
With this build SALTS will auto play the best quality stream it can find.

IamH2Eg.jpg

Bz8KhVh.jpg

I'm totally new to Kodi but downloaded it yesterday and added some add ins. When I stream anything I get the sound and just a blurry single colour screen which kind of pulses with the sound. Not even YouTube works. Everything video wise works through my browser so it must be something wrong with kodi? Any help much appreciated. I'm using it on windows 7.

I did try what I saw online by going into the advanced video settings and unticking the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm totally new to Kodi but downloaded it yesterday and added some add ins. When I stream anything I get the sound and just a blurry single colour screen which kind of pulses with the sound. Not even YouTube works. Everything video wise works through my browser so it must be something wrong with kodi? Any help much appreciated. I'm using it on windows 7.
I did try what I saw online by going into the advanced video settings and unticking the box.

I does sound like a video acceleration problem, I'm running Kodi (15.2) on a Win 7 laptop no probs.

If anyone knows a reliable EPL 3.00pm kick off stream provider that would good, last season I relied on Pheonix but no more.

this is worth checking out

but like ive said before tombraider build is awesome...no other addons required...if on facebook

Tomb Raider Kodi Help And Support

I'll have to look into this tomb raider one. I would have thought if it was buffering wouldn't the sound be jumpy too?

I does sound like a video acceleration problem, I'm running Kodi (15.2) on a Win 7 laptop no probs.

If anyone knows a reliable EPL 3.00pm kick off stream provider that would good, last season I relied on Pheonix but no more.

It's an old PC I repurposed just to use on the TV. As I say seems to stream through a browser fine. It's an old pre SP1 version of windows 7 so maybe I need to seek out a copy of the newer windows 7. I don't think I'm ready for 10 as yet, and doubt the PC is either.

I installed the tomb raider build and it looks really good. Still can't get a picture though just sound and a pulsating coloured screen. I've ordered a Kodi TV box so that should be here in a few days. Scouring a web for an answer for the picture problem with no luck. I think it must be a hardware problem [emoji17]

Bingo, the older versions can be the best. Android boxes can be hit and miss so it'll be interesting how you get on with it, there's a fair chance your laptop (now you've found a version that works) might still be better.

Well it'll be a hard decision what to watch tonight. The Tomb Raider build doesn't look as flashy as it did on the newer version with the background pictures and changed menu names but it looks like all the add ins are there and working. Hopefully the android box works well but I'm prepared for it to be hit and miss. At least it can go in the bedroom if it works.

Back
Top Bottom