XBMC/TVaddons

I've just bought a sony 4k smart, runs android and comes pre-installed with Kodi, I gave up on it all a while back, Android Droisticks box Blah blah blah.

I've just installed the Latest !!! Version of Fusion, and it's still not all delivering but still lots of options, NaviX is working well and Staal2014 in the Phoenix addon is more reliable than most.

So no option to VPN with the setup I'm using.

I thought Cartoon HD was dead, what does it need an update, VPN or both?

@rowlers - I have a VPN just no need to bother perhaps something up with your setup or ISP and as above I use non-issue router and quite a decent one (or was).

I have Kodi>Genesis/Pheonix/Salts running on a Amazon Firestick just fine, absolute synch to setup even I can do it.

I thought Cartoon HD was dead, what does it need an update, VPN or both?

@rowlers - I have a VPN just no need to bother perhaps something up with your setup or ISP and as above I use non-issue router and quite a decent one (or was).

I have Kodi>Genesis/Pheonix/Salts running on a Amazon Firestick just fine, absolute synch to setup even I can do it.
It sounds ISP related doesn't it... It used to work flawlessly - I haven't changed anything at my end...

It sounds ISP related doesn't it... It used to work flawlessly - I haven't changed anything at my end...

Probably, if your connection isn't otherwise affected. It might be worth doing a factory reset on the router anyway as long as you're comfortable getting things back that is. Wait a minute, what version of Kodi are you running might also be worth an update.

I just download cartoon HD of chrome as an APK file and stream via the download. Mirror via Chromecast or via apple TV.

You're mac right? Click on Cartoon HD icon using command and then information and you should have the version. Ta

Sky shield disable, router rebooted. Streams now working! Albeit slowly. "Genesis buffering 0%", SALTS working OK when I find a stream that is up.
I've fiddled with some of the cache settings but is doesn't seem to make much difference.
Good to know it was Sky Shield interfering though!

Back
Top Bottom