XBMC/TVaddons

I have been using it for TV shows, I found Genesis had a lot of 'no streams available' and when I did find one it would freeze a lot during playback.

Any add-on I try simply does not work..... Just tried a few more tonight - none will load any sources reliably, after 25 mins of trying I finally got walking dead S6E2 to play. Then it it just stuttered.

Back to torrents for me....

I've been using Kodi for a while with a great amount of success. Initially I had a few problems but my 15 year old son sorted them out, smart a@&e ! He's a lot more patience with these tech problems than I am these days. That's even after the fact I did desktop support for an office with 800 users in the past. But then again if you can get someone else to sort it for free hell yes.

Any add-on I try simply does not work..... Just tried a few more tonight - none will load any sources reliably, after 25 mins of trying I finally got walking dead S6E2 to play. Then it it just stuttered.

Back to torrents for me....
This may be ISP related, I also found that the BT home hub has issues with some sources. SALTS has been working great for me.

This may be ISP related, I also found that the BT home hub has issues with some sources. SALTS has been working great for me.
Just discovered Sky Shield had re-enabled itself on my BB.
Disabled it but it hasn't made a sh|te of difference. "Link Resolved Failed" whatever I click on using SALTS.

Back
Top Bottom