What grinds your gears?

Gents considering getting the snip might want to read this first
http://www.dontfixit.org/
Wow, I did not know most of the possible side effects until reading this.

I had mine 'disconnected' 3 years ago in the back of a mobile clinic in the carpark at B&Q in Oldham, of all places. Every time I drive past it reminds me of the pain of having a hyperdermic inserted into each unmentionable for the anaesthetic.

So far no problems, legs crossed.

Can still picture it now, interlock your hands sir and bite on this gum shield, just a sharp scratch !. To top it all off, after a few minutes, ' that's one done sir, another sharp scratch on the other side'.

I promised myself that if It wasn't successful I'd not bother having it re-done.

I had mine 'disconnected' 3 years ago in the back of a mobile clinic in the carpark at B&Q in Oldham, of all places. Every time I drive past it reminds me of the pain of having a hyperdermic inserted into each unmentionable for the anaesthetic.

Hah, that's kinda what happened with my 'Doctor' who did the snipping back in 82. Guy would drive slowly down residential areas with an advertisement for a vasectomy on his large van, hoping to get customers on the sperm of the moment so to speak. Yeah, like the ice cream guy...sort of.

Yep, I ran after him and entered his 'operatory on wheels' and 40 minutes later I walked out not dead. Got to go to the treasure chest for a toy because I was good. Being smart, I picked out the package of frozen peas.

Martin

Oh yeah, the Doc would also advertise house painting in the summer months.

Hah, that's kinda what happened with my 'Doctor' who did the snipping back in 82. Guy would drive slowly down residential areas with an advertisement for a vasectomy on his large van, hoping to get customers on the sperm of the moment so to speak. Yeah, like the ice cream guy...sort of.

Yep, I ran after him and entered his 'operatory on wheels' and 40 minutes later I walked out not dead. Got to go to the treasure chest for a toy because I was good. Being smart, I picked out the package of frozen peas.

Martin

Oh yeah, the Doc would also advertise house painting in the summer months.

I think I saw that Doctor on botched bodies Martin I believe he's a plummer from Tijuana.

Backup Exec.
My wife's total inability to close a cupboard door or drawer.
My mother-in-law visiting and emptying the dishwasher, putting everything in the wrong bloody place.
Having to tell my 6 year-old daughter to do something 5 times before it gets done.
Having to tell my grown adult staff to do something 10 times and it still doesn't get done.
This new trend of indicating right to go straight on at a roundabout.
People who can't see my on my motorbike, despite me having headlights on & high-vis gear.
Someone at work who mixes up words such as "to" and "too" in his emails, but does it with no consistency. By the time I've finished reading the emails, I'm angry and have forgotten what the content was.
The same person who uses fancy words without knowing what they mean.
My neighbour who parks his car blocking the pavement but also covering a fire hydrant.
People who sit in the middle lane on the motorway when the inside lane is empty.
Miles and miles of restrictions on motorways with no sign of any work being done for months on end. Particularly when it's only recently been put back to normal following a similar issue.
Sprinkling chocolate onto every sodding dessert on the menu.
Rush. The Canadian band, not the film.
Jose Mourinho.
Australians.

There, that's much better.

Having followed this thread, I detect a market niche for chill pills. It's no wonder we die so young of heart attacks and cancer.

I recommend finding love in our hearts for everything that currently annoys the crap out of us. And understanding and acceptance. It's good for us.

Chartered Engineer, Rob. Letting off steam is a waste of good energy unless it is passed through a waste heat economiser. Love is the answer, don't overheat in the first place!

Stokers are now a pneumatic control system.

Bechet. C.Eng. M.I.Mar.E.

Back
Top Bottom