What grinds your gears?

Hiya,

One subject that pisses me off more than anything else is politics and the people involved. I hate when someone insults me by thinking I am as stupid as they are or even worse, stupider because I believed their crap they know to be wrong. Bastards running hidden agendas and trying to trick me by lying. Also, US politics in general is a real pisser and has been for a loooong time. Frustrating to see all the bad guys being allowed to hurt the country so much.

Martin

Last edited:
Politics alert!

Boy I tell ya Carl, nothing that bugs me quite as much as the way things are often done with ulterior motives in mind. Lies and loyalty is the name of the game. Hah, I don't post political stuff here but I am into that subject a fair bit.

Buncha Farkin Bastiches (said in my best Roman Maroni voice).

Boy I tell ya Carl, nothing that bugs me quite as much as the way things are often done with ulterior motives in mind. Lies and loyalty is the name of the game. Hah, I don't post political stuff here but I am into that subject a fair bit.

Buncha Farkin Bastiches (said in my best Roman Maroni voice).
Kinda came across a tad more Romaine Macaroni at this end Merkins.

JohnnyO. o/

Can Blatter and Platini really sink any further?

Blatter is comparing his treatment to 'The Inquisition' and Platini will boycott Friday's ethics committee hearing because, according to his lawyer '...the verdict is already announced'.
What happened to the principle of standing up and clearing your name?

Their actions make House of Cards look tame.

I should have posted this in the 'What grinds your gears' thread - too late.

The thieving little gits who tried to use my mothers bank details. Thankfully the bank declined the unusual transaction and stopped her card. She's a pensioner on a limited income. I'd like to ask the little "beeps" how would you like someone stealing off your mum ? Really wound me up this has, I know it happens but still ! A few of you will know she's been through some crap, but this has had her worried.

I've told her to change all her passwords etc, it could I think only have happened online.

Exactly. I often sail past on the left with my indicators on.

Or, if I'm bored, I've been known to overtake, go into the middle lane, slow down and make them overtake me, then rinse and repeat a few times.

Childish I know but it amuses me.

Exactly. I often sail past on the left with my indicators on.

Or, if I'm bored, I've been known to overtake, go into the middle lane, slow down and make them overtake me, then rinse and repeat a few times.

Childish I know but it amuses me.

I overtake then indicate and go over to the inside lane, all in one manoeuvre, obviously observing all the way and only when it's safe to do so.

Sometimes I'll sit in lane 1 just back from them in their blind spot. It's unsettling when someone does that and usually they'll either speed up or indicate and move into the nearside lane.

Back
Top Bottom