What grinds your gears?

Apart from a mis-change from third to fourth that is!

Today for me, it is Microsoft Excel...the graphic should explain it all.

wtf.png

Tried messing with the axis data, chart size, the lot, no joy. It cannot plot the data accurately!

Pedestrians not looking before crossing the road, then actually crossing the road without looking, then having a heart attack when they see a car racing towards them. Use your eyes!

People on the phone when ordering a coffee in a queue - say you'll call back later and show some courtesy to the other people waiting in the line!

When Im walking my dog and she shits and I pick it up, then 30 sec later a bloke runs up to me shouting 'pick up your dogs f***ing shit!'

Amazed and dismayed I just fling the dog poo bag in his face and say what do you think I just did pal!

Last edited by a moderator:
People who hit your wife's car when it's parked outside a shop and then fuck off without leaving a note. Bastard.

( in ) famous true incident from 'A' Division, City of Glasgow Police late 1960s. Man parks his car in Argyle St, returns to find it badly dented at the front end with a note on the windscreen. Note reads, " Very sorry, reversed into your car and damaged it. There is a queue of people at the 'bus stop opposite watching me write this note. They think I'm leaving my name and address. I'm not. ".

Poor fellow arrived at Central HQ demanding the note be fingerprinted and the culprit traced. Two disappointments in the one day.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom