What grinds your gears?

Australians, (Not too racist I hope).
The List :
Far too smug
They perpetuate the lie that Australia is a hot country, all of it.
They advertise the joys of their beloved homeland, with a Bridge and an opera house that were built in 1977 ish, and what since ??
Marsupials and Ayres rock were there already, not built or genetically engineered by you bunch of thick buggers,

Get over ya selves.

There's one thing that particularly gets my blood boiling and that's teenage boys walking around town with both hands thrust down the front of their loose tracksuit bottoms playing penis puppetry, I could easily walk up to them and produce a 3lb lump hammer from my rucksack and smash all their teeth out.

There's one thing that particularly gets my blood boiling and that's teenage boys walking around town with both hands thrust down the front of their loose tracksuit bottoms playing penis puppetry, I could easily walk up to them and produce a 3lb lump hammer from my rucksack and smash all their teeth out.
Ancient Chinese proverb:
Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

There's one thing that particularly gets my blood boiling and that's teenage boys walking around town with both hands thrust down the front of their loose tracksuit bottoms playing penis puppetry, I could easily walk up to them and smash all their teeth out.

Or, you could do a search for 'Steve Martin/Flydini' and show it to those kids as a way to make a decent living. Tell em it's a great way to meet girls too!

Positive waves, man.

Back
Top Bottom