TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

Re: TSR sit down 6:th of August ...

Canuck said:
I had the Chequers pub in mind for a meeting point, it's just around the corner (literally) from Taylors of Old Bond Street.

Who's being the local to coordinate things then? I was happy to but it seems we've got quite a few locals coming.
I'm happy to help out.

I work not far from Jermyn Street, so I could pop around the shops to see what they'd be willing to do for us (other than close up early and hide behind the counter when they see us coming).

Tardisbasher said:
Canuck said:
I had the Chequers pub in mind for a meeting point, it's just around the corner (literally) from Taylors of Old Bond Street.

Who's being the local to coordinate things then? I was happy to but it seems we've got quite a few locals coming.
I'm happy to help out.

I work not far from Jermyn Street, so I could pop around the shops to see what they'd be willing to do for us (other than close up early and hide behind the counter when they see us coming).

If that´s a pic of you, in your avatar, they should lock up even before you ask :lol: That´s brilliant, but check with Canuck first, since he´s also writting to them. Maybe a plan is to first write to them and then walk over to those who answear and discuss the answears in person :D Something like this: "Yes, it´s a good offer, but where´re talking about one of the largest wet shaivng sites in the UK, if not The largest"... :D

but check with Canuck first,

Fine with me mate, I'll take a back seat. Too many Chiefs and all that, I'm happy for others to run with it, it'll get confusing otherwise.
I'll just turn up and drink beer and spend money. :D

Sounds absolutely brilliant!
If I were to be near to London I would join... unfortunately, I won't be :-(
Have a great time though, get some TSR t-shrits printed and take photos!

Right, i'm no longer a maybe, hotel booked last night. Just need to sort train tickets out and beer festival ticket for the friday.

Canuck said:
but check with Canuck first,

Fine with me mate, I'll take a back seat. Too many Chiefs and all that, I'm happy for others to run with it, it'll get confusing otherwise.
I'll just turn up and drink beer and spend money. :D
:shock: God! Don't put me in charge! We'll end up on an outing with a pack of nuns or something chatting about sewing machines! Tell you what, you email em then I'll chase up your list personally a few days before. If there's going to be any drinking beer and spending money, then I'm your man. :D

I'll take off the make up before I go to see them. Please come back to the front seat Canuck, I'll just cause an accident.

RE: TSR sit down 6:th of August ...

Just a thought - can one of the mods "sticky" this so it appears at the top of the forum with the Glasgow meet :)

EDIT: Woohoo - thank you! :)

jon_hall said:
I think i may be buying something of sunburyboy...

He´s coming too, could be worth asking if he can bring some stuff ... I´m more and more going down the route with a street stand/table and then we can sell Peters, Sharons and Steves struff outside the big shops - if the coppers come, we can make a riot, since we´re so many :D

Skin Glider said:
Ok

Here is a "ARKO" price list is you would like me to get you some

Arko: Extra Sensitive
Arko: Maximum Comfort
Arko: Cool

All :£139.00 a tube (boxed)

Arko shave stick : 69p

"PermaSharp " blades : 99p packet of 5 blades

Let me know what you need

The "maxi Comfort " cream is fast becoming my favorite ! The blades are 100% my favorite .

Must be some cream for that price, either that or a transit van full

Skin Glider said:
pedro083 said:
Skin Glider said:
Ok

The "maxi Comfort " cream is fast becoming my favorite ! The blades are 100% my favorite .

No ! its just most of you have been paying too much !
these are straight off the shelf prices .

It pays to shop around !

It also pays to read things properly before you make assumptions, cause you know what they say you just end up looking like a little donkey

Skin Glider said:
pedro083 said:
Skin Glider said:
pedro083 said:
Skin Glider said:
Ok

No ! its just most of you have been paying too much !
these are straight off the shelf prices .

It pays to shop around !

It also pays to read things properly before you make assumptions, cause you know what they say you just end up looking like a little donkey

Ah !!!!

Ok....yes £1.39 a tube

And thanks for pointing it out like a big ass :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

;):p:icon_rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom