TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

I would love to meat some of you guys and maybe I can do that this summer!?

We´re house swaping with a family in London and I can take an day/afternoon/evening to arrange something. If not to many we could use "our" back yard or we could take a walk down the high street and do some shaving shoping and then drop by a pub. OR something completely different - tell me what you want to do! :D

My dates: 29 of July to 12 of August (we´re there until the 14 of August, but I don´t want to arrange something to close to when we go home). If in our house I can do some kind of straight shaving work shop (maybe with some help from more knowledgeable persons than me) and maybe someone else can do brushes and DE:s ...

"Our" house is located in Ealing, London.

I can suggest a date, so we have something to work with, but I´m open for other dates (within our stay). TSR sit down 6 of August

Update:
- TSR sit down/walkabout
- 6 of August - 2 a clock at The Chequers pub (just around the corner (literally) from Taylors of Old Bond Street)
- Shaving shopping tour (Canuck and the locals´re guides - maybe contact some of the shops in advance?)
- Shaving for those who want
- Pub (maybe book, if we get to be a lot of people)
- Davy pub (seems closed, need new suggestion) after the shaving shop walkabout.
[/size]

Contender list:
Canuck
Mikael
Sunburyboy
al_kaholik
missingskin
Fido (you´re on this list, until you say maybe - bring brushes and a table and we´ll set up street brush stand )
Hax
NatJag (if no work)
Millay
Skin glider
Exile
Tardisbasher
Lesed
jon_hall

Wannabe (maybe) list:
N_Architect
Max
James_uk
Steve27752
Dipesh
Soapalchemist
PompeyBill
peg20

Update re meeting point:
Canuck said:
I had the Chequers pub in mind for a meeting point, it's just around the corner (literally) from Taylors of Old Bond Street.

Who's being the local to coordinate things then? I was happy to but it seems we've got quite a few locals coming.

Excellent meeting point! :D That´s it, I decide so (since I started the thread):
2 a clock at The Chequers pub (just around the corner (literally) from Taylors of Old Bond Street).

I´m happy if you coordinate things from your end - meeting point´s sorted then, but where to go and in what order after that is also yours (if you want it), but if people want to volenteer and help, it´s an open case, even though Canuck has the final say, when it comes to planing.

I think that we maybe should contact some of the shops and ask if they can do something special for us (refeer them to this thread and forum, by all means). Any volonteers for that mission? (my English could scare them off!?)

Re: TSR sit down in late July or August ...

Sounds great, but sadly I'm not around much at that time. I can only do 2-4 Aug or 8-11 Aug. Week nights, so probably not great for most. I'm busy at the weekends. Still, I hope something happens and some of you chaps can get together. The last attempts at bigger gatherings haven't come to much. Hopefully you'll have some luck this time.

I would love to participate but not sure if I'll be able to make it due to work commitments - however please put me as tentative.

Nonetheless, I have already been registered for a one-week course in London, 14-18 November. Adding the weekends before and after that, I'll probably be there for 10 days or so.
Would be nice to meet with some of you then, if possible.

I'm in :)

Ealing isn't a million miles away, hour or so tops... Quite happy to contribute or provide where possible.

Perhaps we could investigate/negotiate a group booking/deal at somewhere in St. James' or the like?...

Meeting a load of strange men off the Internet?

My Mum says I can't.

So, for that reason . . . I'm out.

Should be able to come along pretty much any date or time. I'm not very far from Ealing actually.

I would love to meat some of you guys

I'm concerned by this though. You ultra permissive Swedes are nearly as bad as the Dutch.

:shock:

Canuck said:
Should be able to come along pretty much any date or time. I'm not very far from Ealing actually.

I'm concerned by this though. You ultra permissive Swedes are nearly as bad as the Dutch.

Yes I saw this. I've never heard 'meat' used as a verb before. I think that's what scared Vinny off.

Just checking flights now.. might be doable if I can take a few days off, I'll be needing a place to crash though :p

Won't be able to bring straights with me, as I don't think security would aprove of those in my hand luggage.

Ryanair Nimes - Lutton +/- 85 quid....

Max

Im up for it, ealing is 20-25 mins drive for me.............. :D :D if my Girlfriend is ok for me meeting up with a bunch of men !!! with a pervy kink for razors :shock:

Canuck said:

Of course we´ll barbeque ... :D Ok: meet - I´m sorry Vinnie, please come :lol:

Fantastic respons so far! A good thing would be to find a date, so K and Max and other long away pals can make plans. I can´t make promisses about sleep overs, since it´s not our house and my wife (and kids) has said they´ll make plans so they can avoid all shaving talk, the bastards :evil: :lol: Maybe I can let someone sleep over though, but lets wait some with bookings :D

Steve: if we can get PC to show we´ll raise the bar of kinkyness a couple of notches :D

Id love to meet up with you Mikael but due to the distance I only go to London on business now and I dont know yet if I'll be there at that time.
What do you want to go to London for anyway, people like sunbury and antdad live there and you shouldnt be mixing with them now should you? :D :D
Enjoy your visit and if you plan on visiting Chester, give me a shout,, lunch's on me.
regards, beejay

Back
Top Bottom