TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

Re: TSR sit down in late July or August ...

Sounds like a great idea.

Only been around here for a few weeks - but would be good to meet you guys and the shopping trip sounds like a neat idea :)

Just got to decide whether to drive or take the train now...

Re: TSR sit down in late July or August ...

I´ve made updates in the first post, with contender list and a prel set up for the day/PM.

I´m sorry to hear that you can´t make it Martin! :( but it´s for a good thing :)

Fantastic response people, this is happening!!!! :D

Re: TSR sit down 6:th of August ...

To answer your questions Mikael:
No need to call ahead to the shops but if there are more than say, six of us it wouldn't hurt to drop them an email, may even be the odd freebie thrown in.
If anybody wants a shave, appointments are required however. Takes about half an hour. I think I might have one myself.
No need to book the pub.

Canuck said:
To answer your questions Mikael:
No need to call ahead to the shops but if there are more than say, six of us it wouldn't hurt to drop them an email, may even be the odd freebie thrown in.
If anybody wants a shave, appointments are required however. Takes about half an hour. I think I might have one myself.
No need to book the pub.

Well, we passed 6, long ago :D

Update:
- TSR sit down/walkabout
- 6 of August (after lunch, two a clock, if that´s a good time - we need to figure out a good meeting point)
- Shaving shopping tour (Canuck and the locals´re guides - should we contact some of the shops in advance?).
- Shaving for those who want (should we contact some of the shops in advance?)
- Pub (should we book something?)

Contender list:
man of leisure
Canuck
Mikael
Sunburyboy
al_kaholik
missingskin
Fido (you´re on this list, until you say maybe - bring brushes and a table and we´ll set up street brush stand )
Hax

Wannabe (maybe) list:
N_Architect
Max
James_uk
Steve27752
Dipesh
jon_hall

I'll definitely consider this, if the presence of a member of the opposite sex will not put a damper on this manly jolly. I would be interested to see a straight shave, never having seen one 'in the flesh'; and I'm always happy to shop. :D

Hey, I could be up for this. Certainly the Shaving shop walk about in Central London. Unless I get some work come in for the day I'll be there

Sounds fun.
Sadly they are the 2 weeks I've booked for a family holiday. My eldest lad is going euro-railing with his mates. The other 2 boys, SWMBO and I are fly-driving to the West Coast of the USA (spending a few nights in SanFrancisco about a mile from the Nancy Boy shop ...might be allowed a brief visit ;) )

Of course you´re welcome Sharon! Maybe not to the nightly shaving strip t.... erhh, talks :D I don´t know about a live straight shaving demo though, maybe Canuck´ll shave at Trumpers (is it?) though - I´m sure he doesn´t mind us if we inspect every aspect of the shave up close :D :lol: . I´m puting you on the wannabe list until you say yes.

Update:
- TSR sit down/walkabout
- 6 of August (after lunch, two a clock, if that´s a good time - we need to figure out a good meeting point)
- Shaving shopping tour (Canuck and the locals´re guides - should we contact some of the shops in advance?).
- Shaving for those who want (should we contact some of the shops in advance?)
- Pub (should we book something?)

Contender list:
man of leisure
Canuck
Mikael
Sunburyboy
al_kaholik
missingskin
Fido (you´re on this list, until you say maybe - bring brushes and a table and we´ll set up street brush stand :D)
Hax
NatJag (if no work)

Wannabe (maybe) list:
N_Architect
Max
James_uk
Steve27752
Dipesh
Soapalchemist
Exile

Hi there I am trying my best to get there I need to book the weekend off work then convince the wife I don’t need to be at home for my youngest birthday party on the 6th.

Graham

Exile said:
Hi there I am trying my best to get there I need to book the weekend off work then convince the wife I don’t need to be at home for my youngest birthday party on the 6th.

Graham

I´ve put you on the wannabe list... but it´s only once your baby girl´ll turn 6 :D

Your right however he is 12 on the 6th and all he wants is XBox games so when he gets them I won’t see him again all day he will be in his bedroom on the XBox.

That is the argument I’m using to try and get there.

Exile said:
Your right however he is 12 on the 6th and all he wants is XBox games so when he gets them I won’t see him again all day he will be in his bedroom on the XBox.

That is the argument I’m using to try and get there.

:lol: We´ve got a 14 yr old and we doesn´t see much of him either.

Back
Top Bottom