TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

RE: TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with rare razor sale too ...

looking forward to it, one more day at work, Earls Court for beer festival by 1.30pm on friday and then back into central london Saturday.

:icon_redface:Thanks to missing skin for volunteering to carry a load of feebies from the Prof. and myself. Having now checked my Proraso, there is just a bottle of aftershave - which I would really like Mikael to have, unless he has strenuous objections. I think it has a lovely fresh scent, which in the current heat, especially in London, should be just the job; also a tub of soap (green), and a small tube of something, that not speaking Italian, I have no idea what it's for.
As for my own much less glossy efforts....well, when you see them, you'll know exactly what I mean. I'll be sending 6 - 8 each of sample bars of two hard soaps; and will be interested to hear all and any feed back. The bars/slivers will be approximately 1/3 size in thickness. The larger ones in diameter are a perfect fit for my current tins. I'm especially interested in comparisons of the two (as one should be better than the other), and especially interested in tests in 'that London's' hard water. Also will welcome comments on scent.
Have a great time and I hope the sun shines.

Fido said:
I'll be there, I like my trips to London. And browsing in shops! Two or more will be enough, although I'm quite capable of talking to myself. And I still look like my Avatar. Not so sure about Mikael!

Well he could at least shave his head to get somewhere close...

Pig Cat said:
Fido said:
I'll be there, I like my trips to London. And browsing in shops! Two or more will be enough, although I'm quite capable of talking to myself. And I still look like my Avatar. Not so sure about Mikael!

Well I am easy to find I am the one one the right of my avitar.....:p:p:p

Pig Cat said:
Fido said:

You´ll all be surprised how close I am to my avatar, I´m not even close as good looking as Cameron Diez, but it´s a crap shot of her and on a good day (like Saturday :D) I can shine a little and come a couple of miles closer to the avatar picture.

Cheers Andrew, you´re great! :D and I think you´re right, 8 is a nice number and I´m very happy Peter won´t be alone rambling on St James´s Street.

Thank you Sharon! I won´t turn that offer down, I like that a lot, after a very nice sample from a Gent here :D. And it´s great of you to send soaps and that was the second nicest thing you could do for a bunch of shaving nerds, like us :D The nicest thing had of course been if you showed in person :D :D

I´m really looking forward to meet you guys on Saturday! :D

I'd love to see some pictures of this grand occasion. I don't know if everyone here would like their mugs posted on the site but perhaps I could be sent a couple of pics by PM?

I would particularly like to see captured the moment when you all get thrown out of the pub after covering the bar with soaps, creams and razors and other paraphernalia. :icon_lol:

Pig Cat said:
I'd love to see some pictures of this grand occasion. I don't know if everyone here would like their mugs posted on the site but perhaps I could be sent a couple of pics by PM?

I would particularly like to see captured the moment when you all get thrown out of the pub after covering the bar with soaps, creams and razors and other paraphernalia. :icon_lol:

Should we wear any special clothes? :s

Mikael said:
Pig Cat said:

Should we wear any special clothes? :s

Surprise me! :icon_razz:

I'm ready to go.

Unknown.jpg

I'm still hoping to get there. Are there any straight-razor honing experts coming and bringing a loupe with them? I still haven't solved my razor dulling problem, so if anybody thinks they might be able to identify the problem just by looking at a razor, I'll bring one of the trouble-makers along with me.

Got home tonight half drunk, train at 9am tomorrow, not shaved since last night and need to wake up and pack...

Woo hoo! the TSR train is on the move :D

Peg: I'm really no expert on honing, nor do I have a loupe, but I can have a look and if I can help, I will.

Now have lots of goodies to bring with me from our own Nanny and The Prof, so will see you all tomorrow.........

Hiya,

I woulda attended the get together if Sharon was gonna be there.

Martin

I have to work saturday now, I'll still be able to attend the met, I'll just have to miss the pub. See you all there.

Back
Top Bottom