TSR sit down 6:th of August - now with pics from the meet...

Looks and sounds like you all had a lovely day out.:icon_razz:
I'm looking forward to the acquisitions posts over the next few days.
regards, beejay

A pleasant day spent doing pleasant things with pleasant people - and thank you all for making the effort - all I had to do was jump on the 22 bus! :blush:

Shame we missed Vinny, I was looking forward to meeting one of the thunderbirds.

I would also like to extend my thanks to Soapalchemist and professor blighty for their samples supplied on the day.

Also sorry I had to leave early and didn't go to the pub afterward to compare and show our acquisitions.

Glad to hear a good time was had by all. I was with you in spirit. Had I been there in person, I might have been tempted to buy Mikael's straight....which would have been really silly, as I'm still trying to persuade HWMOM to give the DE Sir Prize kindly sent me aeons ago another try.:icon_rolleyes:

Glad the day went well. Great pics. It's good to put faces to some of the names.

Although I think that Mikael and Canuck look better in their avatar than in real life! Sir Prize looks just the same as his! :)

hunnymonster said:
I can't help but notice... you lot arrive in "the London" for a meet and within hours there's a riot on... :dodgy:

We were fine, Mikael had his straights.

I'm officially classed as knackered, got home (well got to the pub near home just after 5.30pm today after beer festival on friday and the meet up yesterday.

Thanks to Mikael and Canuck for sorting it. Thats to Sharon and Prof Blighty for the samples, thanks to Beejay for sorting the raffle out and especially as i won top prize.

Thanks to everyone who turned up and for those who tried but unfortunately couldn't make it in the end.

I seriously think i could have easily spent another 200 quid so glad i stuck to my guns a bit on that.

Will be buying some West Indian Limes aftershave from T & H's and GFT from Trumpers which i very nearly went back to buy.

My bag weighed a ton this morning.

Oh and Boab asked about the rain, i was outside the back on my own reading the paper and had to come in as it started getting wet...

My conclusions:

Mikael looks nothing like Cameron Diaz, even though he's bald.

Canuck looks decidedly normal for a bloke with a smoking monkey as his avatar.

SirPrize is a hybrid of Blowers and CMJ (only Test Match Special listeners will get that one!)

Seriously, sad I couldn't be there, but it's nice to have faces to some names as others have said.

Back
Top Bottom