The World Cup

antdad said:
That sir is called the hopeful patriotic suckers bet.

I don't see a goal fest in either game, all Ghana and Slovenia have to do is not lose to qualify.

I think that England will adopt a siege -let's show them- mentality, and be properly wound up for this. Slovenia are rubbish, and if England get an early goal could go on to run riot.

Germany, the same to a lesser extent. But once they score 1, they are easily capable of netting 3.
Jeltz said:
I'm off to visit my BIL this afternoon in hospital (nasty infection following removal of brain tumour) I will be watching it with him but visiting finishes before the end of the match, wonder if they'll kick us out?

Nah. All the staff will be watching as well.

Oh, and +1 on the camel toe. :hungrig

Okay...I'll take you up on your prediction. Packet of blades to the winner. How many goals do you think will be scored in both games?

I have a few Germans and English in my fantasy team just in case a game of football breaks out. ;)

The odds are 15/1.

Can you spare 15 packs?

antdad said:
Okay...I'll take you up on your prediction. Packet of blades to the winner. How many goals do you think will be scored in both games?

I have a few Germans and English in my fantasy team just in case a game of football breaks out. ;)

15/1 is what the bookies are offering on Germany and England both winning by 3 or more goals. Not a value bet at evens.

I'll bet you a pack of blades, that between both games there are 6 or more goals in total.

I'm a harsh critic of the England players, rightly or wrongly. But greatness is beckoning, can they grab it or will they fail yet again? I hope they prove me wrong and win in some style, but I'm doubtful. Predictions; England by 3 or 4. Slovenia by 1. Let's see........... :D

Oh ye of little faith! Just heard from the husband of a niece who lives in Dallas. His family came from Mexico and now live in Vegas. So he now has USA, Mexico and England to support.

Oh ye of little faith! Just heard from the husband of a niece who lives in Dallas. His family came from Mexico and now live in Vegas. So he now has USA, Mexico and England to support.

Hardly world class football and so many signs still of the old England malaise that seems to have prevailed over the world cup team for so many years now.
regards,beejay,,

Back
Top Bottom