The World Cup

Paul the octopus predicts that Spain will win.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10566287.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/10566287.stm</a><!-- m -->

Now, if he can only give us the correct score and first goal scorer..... :roll:

Pig Cat said:
UPDATE - looks like England have some new sponsors:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You have a very special humour sense , the british,...the ability to laugh at yourself is an indicator that you are not falling in the foolish ......If you would be argentinians the newspapers, internet forums and the people would be demanding to kill the referee of the match and some german people in London and other cities :roll:

du212 said:
......If you would be argentinians the newspapers, internet forums and the people would be demanding to kill the referee of the match and some german people in London and other cities :roll:

The tabloids do that anyway :roll: In fact anyone that's remotely not British (and that generally includes the Scots, Welsh, Irish & Cornish of separatist persuasions) gets the same treatment.

hunnymonster said:
du212 said:
......If you would be argentinians the newspapers, internet forums and the people would be demanding to kill the referee of the match and some german people in London and other cities :roll:

The tabloids do that anyway :roll: In fact anyone that's remotely not British (and that generally includes the Scots, Welsh, Irish & Cornish of separatist persuasions) gets the same treatment.
:shock: I forgot the tabloids.... :roll: maybe they are proposing to send some thousands of 'gurkas' to Joburg to dispense justice :twisted: among the German supporters and players :lol:

I don't know the regionalism in Britain very well, but the welsh people didn't seem very separatist to me....But I have only visited Cardiff....I note that I am basque and in my region there are separatist terrorists, that's a real problem...Well, I don't want to talk about politics, if you think that is not correct, I'll accept moderation....

I am happy to see a Spanish team going to play a WC for the 1st time, for the english is not new, but for me and other spaniards this is an historic moment for our sports.

Back
Top Bottom