The World Cup

moodymick said:
yeah and boy are they still proud of him in some places - bottles of wine with his picture on, come on eh? What next, Gordon Brown Shortbread??? :lol:

Is that right moody, you have actually seen this for yourself? Pictures of the most reviled person in history on bottles of wine? Surely these are quite old bottles, pre-war and all that? :shock:

Anyone see Spain v Chile? The latter finished a close second to Brazil in the qualifiers. Wonderful skill and energy, but their aggression means that they have already lost half a team through the collection of yellow cards. Spain are starting to look good. Impossible to predict how things will go now. It was good to hear England supporters above the VV din.

I hope it's still up this time tomorrow.

Flagpole.jpg

In keeping with everyone else, I would be amazed and pleased if England were to beat Germany tomorrow! But let's face it, in order to do that, Rooney would have to be fit,(he isn't), and England would have to shift up more than one gear! They have really struggled against mediocre opposition in all three games in order to qualify! I have always believed "one swallow doth not a summer make". In order for the team to do the business and win, they will have to have more than their fair share of good luck against what is proving to be a good German side. :|

Our Town Hall has had a 60 foot Crusader flag on it since the start.

It is enormous!

I might see if I can aquire it somehow.

The Union Flag that used to be on top of the Queen's Medical Centre ended up going to Euro '92 with NFFC painted on it.

I'm full of PMT at the moment.

Pre-Match Tension.

Let's 'ave the square 'eds over!

Ooops, did that come out loud?

Back
Top Bottom