SOTD Saturday 27th August to Friday 2nd September 2016

i3x5ds.jpg

Good evening gents.

Welcome to the christening of my Duke 3 and the best shave of my life so far.

Prep: Hot shower and L'Oreal charcoal face wash.
Pre: king of shaves pre shave oil and hot towels.
Razor: ATT R1
Blade: Gillette 7 o'clock (2)
Brush: Simpsons the Duke 3
Cream: TOBS Sandalwood

I tried something new for my pre shave. I applied KOS pre shave oil and two hot towels. This really worked for me. My stubble felt really soft.

On to the brush. I'm really happy with it. It felt comfortable to hold and felt good on the face. It whipped up some great lather too

The shave was the most comfortable and closest yet. Good times.

Good evening gents.

I tried something new for my pre shave. I applied KOS pre shave oil and two hot towels. This really worked for me. My stubble felt really soft.

On to the brush. I'm really happy with it. It felt comfortable to hold and felt good on the face. It whipped up some great lather too

Congrats...fantastic lather!

Bin that MWF Shit..Its for Poofs & Weirdoes..:D:D:D:D

Billy
Just seen this, Billy, and felt I have to respond...
1. If I were homosexual I might find your post offensive, however, I only shag female sheep (Ewe's)...I would never shag a Ram or 'Billy' goat for example
2. 'The Fat' does lather easily when man-handled appropriately (I find a good rub with a 'Chubby' works wonders)
3. While I am a fan of MWF, there is no evidence that I am a weirdo, with the exception of certain posts in this forum, possibly including this one.

I hope that settles matters.
Yours sincerely,
Disgusted, from Lancashire (Identity withheld for reasons of fear of persecution)

Good evening gents.

You could stick a flake in that it's that good..

Greetings

Friday 2nd September 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: Unbranded
Blade: Kampfe Bros. Star
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
Cream: RSC
Aftershave: Nivea Sensitive Balm
EDP: Miller Harris Terre de Iris

I commented to my daughter how much I loved Miller Harris Le Fumee EDP and yesterday she gave me a smashing little gift, a collection of Miller Harris testers, eight in all (Le Collection Decouvert). Whilst I have always felt that if you like a fragrance you should wear it whether it is male female or unisex, five of these fragrances are female and one of them may be very female! Undaunted by such trivia, today I am trying out Terre de Iris, a female fragrance, I personally feel it is quite suitable for men and it is certainly very different.

Regards
Dick.

2.9.16.JPG

Greetings

Friday 2nd September 2016
Prep: Shower
Razor: Unbranded
Blade: Kampfe Bros. Star
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
Cream: RSC
Aftershave: Nivea Sensitive Balm
EDP: Miller Harris Terre de Iris

I commented to my daughter how much I loved Miller Harris Le Fumee EDP and yesterday she gave me a smashing little gift, a collection of Miller Harris testers, eight in all (Le Collection Decouvert). Whilst I have always felt that if you like a fragrance you should wear it whether it is male female or unisex, five of these fragrances are female and one of them may be very female! Undaunted by such trivia, today I am trying out Terre de Iris, a female fragrance, I personally feel it is quite suitable for men and it is certainly very different.

Regards
Dick.

View attachment 20484
I've always been of the view, if you like the scent, wear it regardless of whether it's marketed as a male, female or unisex fragrance.

Back
Top Bottom